Oct 25, 2017
We need a full chapter of Nayuta in school

Then we need a spinoff of Nayuta interacting with Anya from Spy X Family

Nayuta is a good girl.

2023-02-15-529832200-e1676454132859.png

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Is Nayuta controlling the teachers to give her good grades
It would depend on the teacher. Control's power only works on those that the user (i.e. Nayuta) believes themselves superior then. So a good teacher who is knowledgeable in their subject should be unaffected by Nayuta. Meanwhile, a bad teacher or substitute who doesn't know what they're doing could be controlled. Actually, that might be why Nayuta likes school so much: it's basically her learning from a superior until she stops being their inferior in that subject matter. The act of learning inherently broadens Nayuta's power of control

That said, all the other students in the school are probably doomed (if Nayuta wanted to) since Japanese schools publicly post the student rankings & scores. There's probably a romcom story there of Nayuta getting frustrated by being unable to control the one student who scores higher than her lol

Last edited:

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
That said, all the other students in the school are probably doomed (if Nayuta wanted to) since Japanese schools publicly post the student rankings & scores. There's probably a romcom story there of Nayuta getting frustrated by being unable to control the one student who scores higher than her lol

I need a slice of life romance spin off, NOW

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, it's interesting to see a primal serve a horseman. I assumed the horsemen were lower on the pecking order maybe outside of Death.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A+ chapter lmao I can't stop laughing

What a bunch of turns and new info. First finding out Famine is behind all this, then immediately flipping the page to Nayuta being involved now too. She's a lot more aware of what's going on than I thought. Looks like she knew Yoru was with Asa.

Those last few pages were incredible. Gotta save the world for Pizza, but before that gotta go to school lol.
Anyway, it's interesting to see a primal serve a horseman. I assumed the horsemen were lower on the pecking order maybe outside of Death.
I assumed the horsemen were at the top.

Timelord19

One Winged Slayer
Aug 21, 2018
Mallorca, Spain
A+ chapter lmao I can't stop laughing

What a bunch of turns and new info. First finding out Famine is behind all this, then immediately flipping the page to Nayuta being involved now too. She's a lot more aware of what's going on than I thought. Looks like she knew Yoru was with Asa.

Those last few pages were incredible. Gotta save the world for Pizza, but before that gotta go to school lol.

I assumed the horsemen were at the top.

Makima got bodied by Darkness tho

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Admittedly Makima could have thrown that fight against Darkness. Not really wanting to go all out in front of Denji considering how resource based her power is.

Still Darkness wasn't afraid of her, so they were probably equals at best.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fami reminds me of Beerus from DBS

Could totally fuck our shit up, but our good food keeps them at bay... for now

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Fake Chainsaw Man: avoid capture until dawn to survive

Nayuta: We don't have time for that. I have school in the morning

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Love this chapter. The dynamic between the horsewomen is already so much fun. Fami, Nayuta, and Yoru make quite a trio and now I'm wondering about the 4th.

Maybe Fami will ask Yoru nicely this time. Or she'll scheme with Nayuta on how to control her through Asa. Nayuta about to do an about face and try to get Denji and Asa together perhaps?

Pour one out for Falling, an all time classic design/concept.

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
I want Fami to bring up Makima at some point. I'm genuinely curious about what she thinks of her. On one hand, I'm sure Makima would be a massive help to her in stopping the apocalypse (and Makima would def want to stop it) but on the other hand, Makima's plan literally included erasing her sisters from the world using Pochita's power. Really curious what their relationship was

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
So was Makima not the control devil? Are they two distinct beings?

It seems Nayuta isn't quite the blank slate child that she was presented as at the end of part 1.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well damn Nayuta is clearly in the loop can't say I expected that. Also good thing the 4 horsewomen love the simple things in humanity lol.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
So since we know (well inferred by Fami) that 7 of the 30 convicts die this week and Falling Devil didn't kill that many to likely account for all 7, then some more shit is about to go down real soon, right?

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
So since we know (well inferred by Fami) that 7 of the 30 convicts die this week and Falling Devil didn't kill that many to likely account for all 7, then some more shit is about to go down real soon, right?
It's possible 7 of them did die. There was a ton of carnage throughout the fight

Oct 25, 2017
It would depend on the teacher. Control's power only works on those that the user (i.e. Nayuta) believes themselves superior then. So a good teacher who is knowledgeable in their subject should be unaffected by Nayuta. Meanwhile, a bad teacher or substitute who doesn't know what they're doing could be controlled. Actually, that might be why Nayuta likes school so much: it's basically her learning from a superior until she stops being their inferior in that subject matter. The act of learning inherently broadens Nayuta's power of control

I need her teacher to be Kishibe.