Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
So I had sex twice this weekend without a condom (Stupid I know but things just happened). I was wondering what the chances are that she would become pregnant? She said she wasn't ovulating. She is on the older side, 37, so that reduces the chances too.

My goal in this thread is to calm my nerves about the whole thing.

I would appreciate mature responses, so save all the "congrats on being a father!" posts.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
You are already Dad

Seriously though, unless she gets a day after pill it's a very real possibility

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
No offense, but this was extremely risky. Did you ask if she takes pregnancy pills? Also STI are a factor too.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I don't know what you are expecting nobody in this thread can tell you whether she got pregnant or not.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Depends if you have weak or strong seed.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stop having these if you want to reduce your chances of being a dad
Banana-Cream-Pie-articleLarge.jpg

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, did you put the baby batter inside, or did you pull out? That kinda has a lot to do with the chances.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
The problem with this is that even though pregnancy isn't really the easiest thing in the world, it is still possible and all you can really say is "well, it depends.."

sorry but there's really no answer one can give you're just going to have to wait this one out until her next period (or even a little after in some cases)

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It always seems that people whoa re trying to get pregnant can take forever with years of trying sometimes, but people who aren't trying at all who are not responsible get lucky on the first shot... Sorry...

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Probably a little less likely than someone who's in their 20s but still a fairly high chance.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
You left out all of the important details, but it's not like anyone here has a crystal ball anyways

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
Even if she's not ovulating if it's before her ovulation days you have a much better chance than if it's after her ovulation days.

Source: my wife's period tracking app.

Basquiat

alt account
Banned
Apr 2, 2020
So I had sex twice this weekend without a condom (Stupid I know but things just happened). I was wondering what the chances are that she would become pregnant? She said she wasn't ovulating. She is on the older side, 37, so that reduces the chances too.

I would appreciate mature responses, so save all the "congrats on being a father!" posts.
If she said she wasn't ovulating the chance is pretty low but not insignificant. I'd personally talk about some form of emergency contraception with the woman but she's not necessarily going to be up for that due to the hormone issues they can cause. Things are more or less out of your control now tho dude so there's not much point worrying.

OP
OP
Ziltoidia 9

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
If she said she wasn't ovulating the chance is pretty low but not insignificant. I'd personally talk about some form of emergency contraception with the woman but she's not necessarily going to be up for that due to the hormone issues they can cause. Things are more or less out of your control now tho dude so there's not much point worrying.

Thank you for a good response.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
No offense, but are you around the same age as the woman you had sex with? If you're at or around 37 years old, there's no reason why you should be crowdsourcing this question to Era.

Dec 1, 2017
I feel like you deliberately not telling us whether you finished in her means you finished in her........that being said, they say the odds of getting pregnant when deliberately trying to during ovulation is only 30%. So, technically, the odds are not in favor of pregnancy.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
High enough where you should probably see if she's willing to take Plan B.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
Assuming no birth control then?

When my wife and I planned for our 2nd kid, like she got pregnant within the 1st week of trying....so probably the second she stopped the pill and the hormones were out of her system.

I'd garner you should expect a kid in 9 months.

Oct 27, 2017
Generally the odds are pretty low (15% to 20% on average) and the timing has to be within a few days before ovulation. problem is that ovulation can be all over the map sometimes for lots of reasons.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I assume you finished inside of her...That's a headache I would not want to live with. I get nervous even the times I came inside my ex, with the condom on. But yeah, as the poster above me mentions, odds should be pretty low. But again, it's a very unnecessary headache to deal with.

Good luck!