Not open for further replies.

Sirpopopop

_ _ _ w _ _ _
Oct 23, 2017
Functionality:
- Post Reply on Page Top
- Changed Breadcrumb
- Added Bottom Tab
- Lazy Loading. (Note: Some Technical issues with the upload of the add-on right now. Should be fixed in the evening. We understand how important this is for mobile users. In the interim, please use the preferences option detailed below.)
- In Preferences - Option to turn off avatar/images. (Not yet embeds.)
- Added a hide bbcode to posts for hiding sensitive content behind the quote button, such as digital game codes. There will be a replacement text shown in the page to indicate hidden text. You can find this by looking for the eye-icon in the post-editor.
-Quotes of your posts will now be displayed in a different color to easily identify them. Does not work on quick reply so do a page reload for it.
- First unread post gets highlighted.

UI Changes:
- Improve tag/staff display of users
- Changed font-style to Helvetica.
- Added a border between posts.
- Profile page color scheme changed.
- Changed display of replies/views.
- Changed color and font-weight of thread listing. (Thanks to user The Albatross)
- Changed color of page navigation
- Moved Top Tab.
- Sticky posts now differentiated.
- Selected Threads & Watch Thread removed from thread list.
- Changed watched threads page link to all.
- Margins between small buttons changed.
- Report button changed to icon.

Bug Fixes:
- Improved GIF functionality
- Fixed issue with users with long names not loading on screen.
- Text Box font issue fixed.
- Avatar spacing in follower blocks fixed.
- Fixed Smilies appearing in RTE.
- Fixed Padding Issue in Poll Block Result.
- Fixed jidder of page bottom when mousing over quick reply post-buttons.
- Likes Received references removed.
- Post numbers appear in mobile.
- Login form textboxes fixed.

*Next update will feature layout changes including dark theme. The unofficial dark themes are solid, so we need to up our game on this one. Also of note, we thought 10 pt Helvetica looked really good, so we kept it. Font style may completely change in the next update as things will look differently when we do the layout changes.

Edit: Hotfixed profiles page.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Just missed your closing of the other thread by here moments with this post.

Just want to say thanks for adding the little icons at the top of the page for quickly jumping between forums, was pretty much my only navigational gripe with the forum and now it's fixed! Or have those been there and I just didn't notice until now.

QueenOfHunting

Gifting Queen
Oct 25, 2017
awesome stuff,

is it possible you could add quote icon where the bold icons etc are, when making new thread its annoying typing it manually :D

Oct 25, 2017
Wow - the site looks even better than it already did - you guys are really on a roll. Thanks to all involved for all the hard work - it's definitely appreciated :D.

And I really like the color scheme. The purple for your quoted posts is really on point.

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the old font on posts, personally. Looked more modern I guess. Everything else is awesome though. Thanks to everyone continuing to do work.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks so much better now. Finally the grey font on the white/grey-ish background is gone. Now I can read the thread on the main page. Finally!
Good job!!!!

Oct 25, 2017
Great work ya'll. Really, thank you for all the effort you put in towards making this place as awesome as it is. It looks even better now.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like my avatar resized better than before from the 192x192 image I uploaded. I might be wrong though. Anyway, awesome changes!

Oct 25, 2017
Highlighting your posts and people quoting you is a good update. The light purple is pleasing to the eye. Good QoL changes, staff!

Oct 25, 2017
Noticed little stuff changing, and just kept thinking to myself "was that always there, but I didn't notice it?"

Good stuff guys.

Oct 25, 2017
Msk / SPb, Russia
Great job, guys.

However I want to point out that Helvetica 10pt is visually smaller than OpenSans 10pt which is small by itself. You should really go with 11 or 12pt for Helvetica.

Status
Not open for further replies.