Changelog v.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
I guess you could use the color transparent to type the spoiler but since it's not a black bar people might not notice they have to highlight something.
I know it's possible for the admins to make a black bar BBCode, but apparently it's super hard to add something to that dropdown menu for the quote/spoiler/etc... options.

Oct 27, 2017
Would be great if everything could be a bit bigger on mobile - text, buttons etc. The text during text entry for replies actually seems like about the sweet spot!

Love the amount of evolution that’s already happened so far so, great work guys/gals

Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
I know dark theme is coming to mobile, but can you make it not require login? I often just read on mobile and having to log in with dual factor is a pain.

Oct 28, 2017
Hey dont know where else to ask this, but it would be really appreciated if the 'Your Posts' feature from GAF returned, as it makes it really easy to re-enter conversations after exiting the thread.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey dont know where else to ask this, but it would be really appreciated if the 'Your Posts' feature from GAF returned, as it makes it really easy to re-enter conversations after exiting the thread.
If you click on your avatar in the top right and choose "your content" then it will show you all of your own posts.

Oct 28, 2017
Is this where we can put suggestions? Is it possible to set times when we want to use the different themes? From 8 am to 5 pm I'd like to use the light theme, from 5 pm to 8 am I'd like to use dark theme and have the site automatically make the switch.

Ferny

FutureERA
Oct 23, 2017
Is this where we can put suggestions? Is it possible to set times when we want to use the different themes? From 8 am to 5 pm I'd like to use the light theme, from 5 pm to 8 am I'd like to use dark theme and have the site automatically make the switch.
Nah, that's not something available, and truthfully would be extremely hard to put in. Sorry :/

Status
Not open for further replies.