Changelog v.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirpopopop

_ _ _ w _ _ _
Oct 23, 2017
-Added a Dark Theme. To select it either go to profile Page ---> Preferences. Alternately, scroll down all the way below the bottom breadcrumb and click on the style chooser by Help.
-Mirrored the Bread Crumb on the bottom.
-Self-post highlighting.
-OP in a thread gets a special tag to notify as such.
-New plugin that allows you to disable avatars, as well as images selectively. To do so: go into your account profile --> preferences --> NSFW Options --> select all the time --> then select what you want to hide.
-Post Numbers should appear in Mobile.
-Increased size of Screen.
-Miscellaneous Spacing Issues.

We still have more work to do on Mobile compatibility. We've got some great ideas on it, but it's going to take time to implement. Same with getting a refresh button in there that we feel will work best for our users. Next update is going to take a while, but please hang tight. It will be worth it.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
God damn, the dark theme is beautiful on mobile. And shortcuts at the bottom.

The site just keeps getting better! Great work guys.

Oct 25, 2017
Crazy how it just appeared without having to refresh the browser, looks freaking awesome.

Honestly bottom bar is the bigger deal for me

Oct 26, 2017
May I suggest one change.

when you are quoted it just appears with a standard quote box, nothing to indicate its you thats quoted.

could we get that quote in a light amber golden yellow tone. it'll be enough to pull your eye to the post

Earendil

Self-Requested Ban
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great, thanks to everyone for their hard work. I wouldn't mind though if the topic list had a bit more padding for each item and if the font were a bit larger, but those are just little nitpicks that I can make a personal style for with Stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.