Changelog v.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a reason why posts are limited to 2 media links in a post? Even if they are on quotes?
Just tried to make a roundup thread of news that came out this month of a game with a couple of YT vids and i even put them in quotes so they dont take all of the page and i still cant.
I mean it limits alot.

John Kowalski

Oct 27, 2017
I just wanna say, tagging threads as april's fools is something only the lamest mother who constantly asks you if you have a girlfriend with a worried look on her face would do

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017
EasyPrivacy uBlock filter seems to have broken twitter embeds again - it definitely doesn't seem to like the way it's done here.

Tinkering in logger seems to give me this exception to add to My Filters, which seems to work so far:
Code:
@@||s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html$subdocument,domain=www.resetera.com

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i was about to say. I never made one. But that would be even worse yeah.
Having like 10 gifs in a row i can understand is a problem. But a couple of YT video's and even inside some quotes wouldnt be that much of a problem? :)
Dunno about other platforms, but threads that are nothing but YouTube videos load horribly on my iPad.

Oct 25, 2017
EasyPrivacy uBlock filter seems to have broken twitter embeds again - it definitely doesn't seem to like the way it's done here.

Tinkering in logger seems to give me this exception to add to My Filters, which seems to work so far:
Code:
Perfect, thank you!

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017

Code:
Thank you! I was thinking why they weren't working.

IwazaruK7

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to "view list of threads where you have posted as threads" or at least add an icon of "i posted" to each thread that has your posts? I know XenForo has stuff like that.

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Is there a way to "view list of threads where you have posted as threads" or at least add an icon of "i posted" to each thread that has your posts? I know XenForo has stuff like that.
Preferences>Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply

The Watched Threads page is my bookmark for the site so I can easily see everything as soon as I visit. It'll also add an "eye" to any thread you're watching.

Deleted member 123

Hi, I have a question related to an change.

I've heard that the requirement to be a full member (with ability to post) was changed to 300 posts and 3 months, does it applies to all junior members or does it applies only to junior members who registered the last day of march?

And I was so close to getting a month of being here...guess I'm forced to wait 3 months. I have not got a answer to that question. It's not that I don't like this change, I agree that this change should be made but to be honest, it also punishes (Well, not punish, maybe delay) the junior members who have also registered 1 month ago but didn't reach 100 posts or viceversa. Could we have some sort of agreement and accord?

Snormy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is the right place but I seem to have issues with embedded videos popping out of quote boxes.

Quick example.

I'm on Windows 10, Google Chrome.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017

Code:
Just FYI: If you're running Firefox 59.0.1 or lower, putting this into your Adblock filters should work if you're having Twitter embed issues.

Galkinator

Oct 27, 2017

Code:
Thank you! It was really annoying seeing all those blank messages.

Saty

Oct 27, 2017
Is embedding and looping .webm files on the horizon? Is there a FF extension for it at least?

dickroach

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can one of the mods please delete my account? i don't like this board but i can't stop posting on it

PtM

Self-requested temporary ban.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Dunno about other platforms, but threads that are nothing but YouTube videos load horribly on my iPad.
There's a Xenforo plugin that forces media embeds that are in a spoiler box to not load until the box is opened. That should help and would be a good solution for OTs.
I do hope for something like that as a general option on all embeds, not just quoted ones. At times my phone keeps crashing like a Sisyphus on select pages.

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know where to post this, but here was my ad this morning trying to log in:

Had to refresh the page twice, since there was no way to type in my user ID.

flkRaven

Oct 25, 2017
You can use the key above capslock to jump between links/text fields on any page. If you run into this again, click the background above the ad and use it to jump into the name field.
Oh I know how to tab around, but if I type behind it, I don't know if I made a mistake or not.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Will you consider changing a setting on the forum software so users have to put text in their posts beyond just embedding media? That might encourage them to summarize the tweet/video they're linking in case that media doesn't load.

Oct 25, 2017
Third theme option now? Looks pretty nice on mobile but I'm a dark theme kinda dude.

Edit: Aaannnnd it's gone...coming soon to a forum near you?
Edit 2: ;)

Last edited:

Riversands

Nov 21, 2017
Hi mods,

I wanna ask. Is there any way to disable the ignore notification at the bottom of the thread? I just blocked 12 people for some personal reason, and I find it uncomfortable to see ignore notification at the bottom of almost every thread that i am visiting

Thanks,

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Hi,

I hope this is the correct place to ask, but I was wondering if we could go back to/ have the option of having spoilers work like they did back on the old boards?

Its a total hassle to read threads with marked spoilers having to click and then the page moves around a bit. I miss just being able to highlight the text...

Status
Not open for further replies.