• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I thought this would be interesting - Linkara's thoughts on what was going to be the 10 Anniversary Movie:

Also ERod

Last edited:

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Just finished the entire crossover, I'll have to admit that on a while I enjoyed it way more than the CA anniversaries, probably cause the simple format of an audio drama allows for fewer cringe acting scenes, not sure.

lol @ all the digs at CA and the shitty stuff happening though.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Just finished the entire crossover, I'll have to admit that on a while I enjoyed it way more than the CA anniversaries, probably cause the simple format of an audio drama allows for fewer cringe acting scenes, not sure.

lol @ all the digs at CA and the shitty stuff happening though.
My only major issues in terms of the charcters was ERod and Dimanda but overall the cast was great and bounced off each other well.

Plastic Shark

Nov 17, 2017
Naturally Doug and co are really out of touch with how to make anniversaries work. Or good.

I should give Voices in Dark a listen. Saw it pop up in my subscriptions.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
People also apparently has been dicks to his wife talking about suicide particularly people who are Change the channel guy's

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
People also apparently has been dicks to his wife talking about suicide particularly people who are Change the channel guy's

As far as I can see, some random internet assholes started shit and in response, Brad made up a story that Lupa and Marz and others were "celebrating" it online without presenting any evidence.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
As far as I can see, some random internet assholes started shit and in response, Brad made up a story that Lupa and Marz and others were "celebrating" it online without presenting any evidence.
He attacked Film Brain too.
I just checked

I get him and his wife probably going through a hard but jesus but blaming them when they state publicly not to harrass them it's such a dick move

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Geez, I feel bad for all the shit Lupa's had to put up with while working with CA, and even afterwards.