• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
latest

to

250px-Superboy_%28Kon-El%29_2.png
and now this for the Reign of the Superman movie
Di5O-xsUUAEWpnE.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Blade? All of them look great, even if Wild Chalice is a bit of a downgrade from the Ace Form. Blade King Form particularly is a GOAT final form.

9c87ddea47e6154710119945b407f639--kamen-rider-power-rangers.jpg
I say Ryuuki's powerups were all solid. Hell Knight's survive looked arguably better than Ryuuki's

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017

This is a great one. I forgot how much I hated the covenant redesigns. Halo 1 was everyone at their best. They got too complicated going forwards where you couldn't really see them as easily. They were too detailed or something. Then the redesigns for Halo 4 (?) showed up and these abominations aren't even fun too look at.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Abstract? Do you have an issue with Samurai Jack's style too?

A little bit. It's alright, we're talking about cartoons in the end, but the trend in western animation from the late 90s onward has been toward this abstract angular stuff. I miss the fully proportioned look that for some reason has long gone out of style in western animation. Action/adventure for the longest time managed to retain some sense of that athletically proportioned appearance, but not really anymore.

Eh.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel the upgraded Persona's from Persona 5 are all a step down from their initial forms.

The worst IMO are Johanna.
latest

To Anat
latest

And Milady
latest

To Astarte
latest

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Having never seen an actual episode of Dragonball anything, whenever I see someone post something on here or GAF it always looks so awful. How is this such a big deal?

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think most Persona 4 and 5 friend/confidant personas look worse when they change. Especially Makotos. Her motorcycle was like... 100x cooler than the transformed version.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
When they gave my boy Black Adam a full billowing cape, a hood, smaller wrist-gauntlet-thingies, and gave him an electrified chest bolt. It felt like the 90's had gotten a hold of the character.

Look at this champion
black-adam.jpg

And then look what the NÜ 52 did to him:
aFtMn.jpg

Ugh. Pretty sure that belt even has pouches. I feel like throwing holy water on my monitor.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think most Persona 4 and 5 friend/confidant personas look worse when they change. Especially Makotos. Her motorcycle was like... 100x cooler than the transformed version.

4 had some good ones like Amaterasu but 5's were pretty much all downgrades. I don't think there that bad but they just don't live up to the initial Persona.

Scarecrow

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Darkseid in the Justice League cartoons. I not against them giving him a little more flair for the series finale, but this one just looked goofy.

latest
ecf971eb4d0c99077630df0256db099b.jpg

ScandiNavy

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Norway
"Evil" Sasuke. He has enough makeup to appear on stage with KISS without anyone batting an eye.

Also, modern Superman looks like he has a great set of tits.

Last edited:

Hirok2099

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Why would you bring it back?
Most people didn't care (everyone who wasn't a nostalgic fanboy) and it without it the rest of the world had one less reason to make fun of superman.