• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Characters that vape in video games

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
There are references to vaping in Life Is Strange, but I don't think you ever explicitly see someone committing the act.

Nov 25, 2017
Lmfao...I just read the title of another thread called "Is Watch Dogs 2 worth it?" and then I read this thread title just as I was vaping and I had to laugh. 'Cause yeah...Watch Dogs 2 has a vaping villain and...I was also vaping...and...yeah. Anyway, that's the only one I actually know of.

Edit: Scratch that. I could've sworn Big Boss from MGS V had an e-cigar. At least in a trailer/demo. I never played the full game so I'm unsure whether it's featured in it.

Edit 2: Yep, Goney already posted about Big Boss, I see.

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus fuck yeah. I don't smoke. Don't vape. I just wanna watch JoJo but Crunchyroll keeps shoving this shit in my face.
They also run regularly during Adult Swim's Toonami block, so they are targeting the same audience. Guess they think vaping is big in the anime community.

Oct 28, 2017
Yes. It's what hipsters do these days instead of smoking. How about just do neither, they're both complete garbage and a waste of time.
How about don't play games and talk about them on the internet, there's way more productive things to do with your time.

Oct 25, 2017
They also run regularly during Adult Swim's Toonami block, so they are targeting the same audience. Guess they think vaping is big in the anime community.
Never Forgetti the Gemu Awarudos 2018 where all the ads that weren't for the Tencent Ultracorporation Games Store were this No Facts To Back It Up anti-Vape ad.