• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Goney

Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
There are references to vaping in Life Is Strange, but I don't think you ever explicitly see someone committing the act.

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Lmfao...I just read the title of another thread called "Is Watch Dogs 2 worth it?" and then I read this thread title just as I was vaping and I had to laugh. 'Cause yeah...Watch Dogs 2 has a vaping villain and...I was also vaping...and...yeah. Anyway, that's the only one I actually know of.

Edit: Scratch that. I could've sworn Big Boss from MGS V had an e-cigar. At least in a trailer/demo. I never played the full game so I'm unsure whether it's featured in it.

Edit 2: Yep, Goney already posted about Big Boss, I see.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I feel like there are probably multiple characters who vape in Watch Dogs 2, but I can't remember anyone from that game in particular.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus fuck yeah. I don't smoke. Don't vape. I just wanna watch JoJo but Crunchyroll keeps shoving this shit in my face.
They also run regularly during Adult Swim's Toonami block, so they are targeting the same audience. Guess they think vaping is big in the anime community.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
They also run regularly during Adult Swim's Toonami block, so they are targeting the same audience. Guess they think vaping is big in the anime community.

Never Forgetti the Gemu Awarudos 2018 where all the ads that weren't for the Tencent Ultracorporation Games Store were this No Facts To Back It Up anti-Vape ad.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
Jindosh in dishonored 2, the vape-hand is just another piece of incredible design present in that level.
axmr9hgnu00xevfztffu.gif