• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

2MP3bNU.gif

OP
OP
catboy

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there will be more male pattern baldness than usual on this website after watching this!

a8tUv8T.png

OP
OP
catboy

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can a mod please update the title to say "Charli XCX and Christine and the Queens debut sexy, rain-soaked music video (includes a car)" as this thread does not have enough views!!

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
like ok but I want to see TONGUES in THROATS with closeups of the thrusting and wiggling around

they needed to do more drugs before the shoot.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this really feels like a good Pop progression of the sound Charli and A.G. Cook started with Pop 2. I can't wait to hear her perform it at Pitchfork Music Festival this weekend!!

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda wish the autotune was toned down a bit at parts but really digging it
will be repeating christines dance for a while

Deleted member 925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda wish the autotune was toned down a bit at parts but really digging it
will be repeating christines dance for a while

Compared to Charli's recent work, the autotune is very toned down.

Honestly, Gone is top tier. Definitely the strongest single from the album so far, and an instant Charli classic. I love the instrumental break down at the end with the 3rd chorus, it's very fitting for the song and the theme.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I don't like this type of music at all. I liked the instrumentals and the synth, but man that auto tune was horrendous.

Deleted member 925

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pop music is still in its post-2016 gutter I see.

what? You seriously think this is anywhere near the gutter? You obviously have no taste then.

Charli is at the forefront of future pop and shaping a specific sound that no one else is doing. She's been very influential and her curation of queer artists for her projects have given light to some unknown talent. Her ties with PC music is what has made her stay relevant.

So bye with your shit posting and your generic pop.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The hook didn't knock me out like Charli's best hooks but this slaps and is a million times better than blame it on your love. Video is excellent too, not over-edited which is refreshing.