• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
In recent weeks, countless accusations of sexual assault have been made against major players in Hollywood — each one ore horrifying than the next. And the fact that these reports have become a semi-regular occurance, hearing the details of the horrific incidents hasn't gotten any easier.

The latest report, which comes courtesy of The National Enquirer, claims that actor Charlie Sheen sexually harassed Corey Haim when the late actor was only 13. Corey's friend Dominick Brascia alleges, "Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas. He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened, Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested."

Source

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Help me out here:
"Rape" because he was underage at that time? Because it sounds like they both wanted it.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's rape if the person isn't of legal age to consent to it.

Cmon man.
What? I didn't know he was underage. Totally agree with. That's why I asked.
Googled and Lucas launched when Corey was 15. So.... ugh. Terrible.

edit.
WTF guys I just read the OP and there was no information about Corey's age. That's the reason why I asked.

edit 2.
Now it says he was 13 in the OP. WTF. Either I was fucking blind, or the OP changed.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We are NOT playing this game here. Statutory rape is still rape due to age of consent/maturity laws.13? You are still a child.

That being said, let's get some more reputable sources as these are serious allegations.
I didn't "play" any "game" here. I asked a question dude. Relax with the nonsense. I didn't saw the "he was 13" in the OP, which was the reason why I asked.
Jesus Christ.

And btw. I agree 100% with your "Statutory rape is still rape due to age of consent/maturity laws.13? You are still a child." comment.

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Inquirer or not, this had been alleged before. I seem to recall feldman brought it up years ago

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lol, Bundy getting mad cuz the way he wrote his post sounded stupid and insensitive. it's all our fault guys more misreading what her wrote, lol
Happens when englisch isn't your first language. So yeah, I asked a simple question, because I didn't know how old he was when this shit happened. Which is the reason why I asked. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.
And the good ol' "the OP changed"
Yeah, leave the "Either I'm fucking blind" out. Whatever dude. Pitchforks ready?

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
It was well known that Corey Haim drank beer and got into some trouble on the set of Lucas, but now with this information I'm thinking Charlie Sheen was his influence. And if he raped him....dear God that's horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.