• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Someone explain to me why these things always only have audio from one channel?

[edit]

As I say that they change the feed but now you can hear someone typing in the background.

OP
OP
ReAxion

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
i've got even money on a fast end or a long run. that thing can't get away from a chopper tho.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
One of these days I want to see someone get away. Officer K always got away in Drive and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't lie to me.

OP
OP
ReAxion

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
yeah people have gotten away and it's kinda boring watching heli-cams scan around nothing.
there was one time a guy got like more than a half hour away from the pursuit and he sat at a gas station the whole time until he was apprehended.

OP
OP
ReAxion

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
is that enough feeds for folks? i know mobiles have trouble sometimes, but i'm having no trouble on abc7

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Ohhh, close call there. Cop was doing a great job at staying right up on his ass before that near miss.

Modal Soul

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
With how often these things happen in LA, I wonder if these police departments have some go to officers for chases. They have to have some pro chasers, right? Some too-old-for-this-shitters?

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this guy realizes how easy it is to see him when he leaves his headlights on. I don't really know if he's just going to circle and hope the cop runs out of gas first or he's looking for a good spot to jump out and bolt on foot.

OP
OP
ReAxion

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the chase! First one here. Used to watch 'em all the time!

glad to have you! glad we made it!

Ohhh, close call there. Cop was doing a great job at staying right up on his ass before that near miss.

i was gonna post odds of a PIT. alas...

How long has this street name overlay been thing? First time seeing it.

always look for abc7 in LA. they rule.

Dude is looking for a spot to do a runner.

waiting for this