• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
ReAxion

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
With how often these things happen in LA, I wonder if these police departments have some go to officers for chases. They have to have some pro chasers, right? Some too-old-for-this-shitters?

extremely often but over-represented bc every news place in LA has a chopper to cover daily traffic. and they keep former cops/CHP on retainer. plus the locals are basically SWAT for chases. they know.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Dude should just drive to the precinct. He'll get some points for cooperation lol

Oct 25, 2017
Hey i can hear the helicopters. Nearly passed right in front of me on Mission/Huntington. Good thing i didnt head off for a snack.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
My stream crashes and while I waited for it to refresh, they got him. I want a refund.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Homeboy fucked up

Always keep your head on a swivel for the spin out maneuver smh

OP
OP
ReAxion

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
f'n amazing PIT! good chase and ending. only two cops with the arrest! normally it's a dang phalanx. guy was a bit erratic too.

good to great event #ChaseERA! OUT!