• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
anyone got The Warriors on PS2 on PS4? is it in 4:3? all the screenshots on the webstore seem to be 16:9 stretched but then again screenshots for other PS2 on PS4 games seem to be this way too

Council Pop

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are all UK/EU Black Briday deals going to be collated in this thread, or should I start wading through the official Black Friday thread?

I'd love to grab a Switch pro controller and micro SD (and maybe Mario + Rabbids?) if anyone sees any deals.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realise my PS+ expires early December, could've sworn I had another year on it. Would've topped up before the price increase.

So where cheapest 12 month UK sub? Cdkeys at just below £40?

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Italian-ERA,

Mario Odyssey, Zelda BOTW, Pokken, Arms, Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2 (€49.90 each)
GT Sport, F1 2017 (€29.99 each)

More at UNIEURO

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
anyone got The Warriors on PS2 on PS4? is it in 4:3? all the screenshots on the webstore seem to be 16:9 stretched but then again screenshots for other PS2 on PS4 games seem to be this way too
The PS2 game had an internal widescreen/16:9 option, so I guess will be the same on PS4.

I replayed the game on PS2 for an hour just some days ago and it's still fun, very brutal and satisfying ^^

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Are all UK/EU Black Briday deals going to be collated in this thread, or should I start wading through the official Black Friday thread?

I'd love to grab a Switch pro controller and micro SD (and maybe Mario + Rabbids?) if anyone sees any deals.
Doesn't just apply to you but anyone looking for something specific this week, install the Hot UK Deals mobile app and setup deal alerts for specific words you're interested in. For example, whenever the words PS4, Switch or Sandisk appear in a deal I get an instant notification on my phone. Also very useful for stock alert stuff like the SNES Classic Mini.
Didn't realise my PS+ expires early December, could've sworn I had another year on it. Would've topped up before the price increase.

So where cheapest 12 month UK sub? Cdkeys at just below £40?
If you have access to an O2 or unlocked mobile handset it continues to be O2 Pay & Go sims. £33 would get you 1 year PS+ and £10 PSN credit. If you go through Quidco/TCB when you order your sims, you'll only pay around £18 for that. Involves some time investment (about 15-20 minutes total) but worth it for the saving IMO. Full instructions are here: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/possible-free-30-on-o2-pay-go-sim-10-top-up-required-2181487 (skip past the original post and read the top rated comment for up to date instructions). Also worth noting that this isn't just for PS Plus - you can buy store credit this way too for half price digital purchases.

itruk

Oct 27, 2017
For the UK, some competition at last for the Currys PS4 Pro bundles, from Argos: £299.99 for the PS4 Pro + FIFA 18 + Yooka-Laylee or Fallout 4. I expect/hope that we'll see other retailers following suit shortly.

See the "Special offers" section from here: https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7543618

Thanks, gutted I missed the curry's deal and now stick within 50miles of me.

Just just do with a couple of extra games to sweeten the deal!

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Thanks, gutted I missed the curry's deal and now stick within 50miles of me.

Just just do with a couple of extra games to sweeten the deal!
Also, if you can decide today, consider buying via their eBay store. Although they're not offering Yooka-Laylee/Fallout 4 with it, they're reduced the FIFA 18 bundle to £299.99 and Quidco are offering 10% cashback, today only. I'm very close to buying with that route.

Baz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Helens
Doesn't just apply to you but anyone looking for something specific this week, install the Hot UK Deals mobile app and setup deal alerts for specific words you're interested in. For example, whenever the words PS4, Switch or Sandisk appear in a deal I get an instant notification on my phone. Also very useful for stock alert stuff like the SNES Classic Mini.
Thanks, I've just done this. Hoping for a good deal on a 128 GB+ Micro SD card for the Switch and some replacement Oral B toothbrush heads.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you have access to an O2 or unlocked mobile handset it continues to be O2 Pay & Go sims. £33 would get you 1 year PS+ and £10 PSN credit. If you go through Quidco/TCB when you order your sims, you'll only pay around £18 for that. Involves some time investment (about 15-20 minutes total) but worth it for the saving IMO. Full instructions are here: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/possible-free-30-on-o2-pay-go-sim-10-top-up-required-2181487 (skip past the original post and read the top rated comment for up to date instructions). Also worth noting that this isn't just for PS Plus - you can buy store credit this way too for half price digital purchases.

How long do the Sims take to arrive? I gotta wait til get paid on the 1st and I think mine expires on the 8th. Also will they work in any phone?

Thanks

Fahro

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah. I used to import my games from the UK. But now the German deals are great as well

Balma

Oct 27, 2017
How long do the Sims take to arrive? I gotta wait til get paid on the 1st and I think mine expires on the 8th. Also will they work in any phone?

Thanks

They take less than a week to arrive and should work in any phone.

The packaging (or website) no longer mentions the extra £10 offer. However someone says that topping up with £10 and texting FREE10 to 21500 still works.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any good german website (preferably with optional english) that ships to France ?

alternate

Nov 1, 2017
Based on previous years (BF, prime day, etc) a 20% off amazon warehouse deal is expected this coming week. Remains to be seen if it will include all warehouse items or will be selected offers (the crap they want rid of).

I remember a lot of decent PS4 pro deals last year around this time.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Destiny 2, Fire Emblem Warriors

Destiny 2 is down to ~£35 on XBL Gold Black Friday. If I had to guess I'd say Sony will match it when their BF deals launch. I'm hoping for something on the PC version, though for that one I can at least settle for a boxed copy.

FEW could go either way. On the one hand it's published by Nintendo and their games tend to hold value, on the other I think I saw it with a slight reduction in Game the other day...

alternate

Nov 1, 2017
Based on previous years (BF, prime day, etc) a 20% off amazon warehouse deal is expected this coming week. Remains to be seen if it will include all warehouse items or will be selected offers (the crap they want rid of).

I remember a lot of decent PS4 pro deals last year around this time.

This is on. UK, France, Italy, Spain - maybe more.