• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Shopto usually send Tuesday releases in time for Monday. Gone with Simplygames myself as it should arrive on Saturday

if it's a tuesday release they usually send on friday, i'm guessing with square locking out the ending behind the day 1 patch that this will be one of those games that doesn't go out until the day before everywhere

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Simplygames said it's too early to tell with KH3, but they're hoping to send it out Friday. Doesn't sound like they've signed any agreement like they did with RDR2.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I ordered from TGC since I managed to get it for £33 at some point. Not really expecting it any earlier than Tuesday though.

Mind you, I'm not too bothered. I changed my mind last week and decided I'd at least try and finally finish KH2 so I've been playing that. Maybe I'll even finish BBS too if there's time. So I'm not in a rush.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I got it digital on the Turkish store when it was around £20 or whatever, so I'm cool to wait

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Last edited:

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
TGC said they're shipping monday as well on Twitter, citing exactly the same reason as simply, that they're being strict.

It's funny really, the game has already leaked, why even bother... xD

I don't it get either. Surely sending copies out on Saturday would have sufficed for all parties.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They've barely even sent review copies out the except to the very biggest outlets. Just weird old SE

Snazz

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Help me out UK Era. My wireless Microsoft mouse that I've had for nearly ten years has died. It still works but only if you push the dongle down at a ridiculous angle (and keep it held there) and I worry it'll bugger up my laptops USB port. So I need another.

As cheap as possible and either a USB dongle (although preferably a smaller one this time, the current one is about three inches long!) or bluetooth will do the job.

It's solely used for internet browsing and playing Football Manager so no need for another other than two buttons, standard shape and size, whatever. Just cheap. And preferably black/dark in colour so my 1 year old daughter (who I suspect is to blame for the broken dongle) doesn't want it.

Oh and AA battery, not AAA. I have loads of them.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wireless-M...=UTF8&qid=1548365372&sr=1-4&keywords=VicTsing ?

Last edited:

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Switch with either MK8 or Mario Odyssey for £300 is about the best deal I can find at the moment in the UK - is there any reason I shouldn't go for that deal? Anything else I'll need to get started? Guessing a memory card and carrying case? Does the Switch support BT headphones? SO MANY QUESTIONS! D:

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Switch with either MK8 or Mario Odyssey for £300 is about the best deal I can find at the moment in the UK - is there any reason I shouldn't go for that deal? Anything else I'll need to get started? Guessing a memory card and carrying case? Does the Switch support BT headphones? SO MANY QUESTIONS! D:
I think there was a switch for 180 deal on Facebook, but I don't know enough about that. You'll need a pouch, memory cards are microsd and you can buy later. No bt headphones, you'll need a third party dongle.

DrDamn

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for this, loved the first one, it can't be that bad now, can it?

I think it depends on how well you get on with the additions. Combat is better, the city building and strategy battles are probably the crux. If you enjoy those you may well end up enjoying the game a lot. I found the drop in overall character and production values of story, cut scenes etc meant I lost interest in the game sooner than I perhaps should have. I know people who really love it though.

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Get a tempered glass for your Switch. Much easier to replace than Switch's own screen.

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
TheGameCollection charged me today for KH3 but apparently they won't be shipping them out until Monday. Annoying

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
I think there was a switch for 180 deal on Facebook, but I don't know enough about that. You'll need a pouch, memory cards are microsd and you can buy later. No bt headphones, you'll need a third party dongle.
My headphones also have a 3.5mm cable, I assume it has a port for it? They're decent noise-cancelling headphones that I take with me pretty much everywhere.

(I really should actually research the console now that I've made my mind up to buy one)

EDIT: Yes, it has a 3.5mm jack.

Get a tempered glass for your Switch. Much easier to replace than Switch's own screen.
I'm SUPER careful with my stuff, but thanks for the suggestion. As long as I have a decent pouch to protect it in my bag I'm good.

Last edited:

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Did anyone order kh3 on shop to? They had a banner saying that the game was in stock. Asked them about it and they ignored the question but updated the banner to remove the mention of it being in stock. Curious if they dispatched the game.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it'll be a toss up for me. Usually I get 1st class post next day, but in the past I've had TGC ship a pre-order with 1st class expecting it to arrive next working day for release, but it didn't. So who knows.

As I said before though, it's not the end of the world for me if it doesn't arrive. Seems like it's Square being silly.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone order kh3 on shop to? They had a banner saying that the game was in stock. Asked them about it and they ignored the question but updated the banner to remove the mention of it being in stock. Curious if they dispatched the game.

It is certainly in stock. They're not sending it until Monday though.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
I think it depends on how well you get on with the additions. Combat is better, the city building and strategy battles are probably the crux. If you enjoy those you may well end up enjoying the game a lot. I found the drop in overall character and production values of story, cut scenes etc meant I lost interest in the game sooner than I perhaps should have. I know people who really love it though.

City building, wasn't a fan of that stuff in Dark Chronicles 2 at all.

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
Have they actually said that? I've known Shopto to send dispatch emails, but not actually dispatch the item yet. I think it's because they charge people, pack them and then leave them ready to hand over on a different day.

I doubt they will publicly say anything with SE's stance. They charged people yesterday & sent dispatched emails today, so we will find out soon enough.