• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017

Grazie mille!

My other 200GB is full and I keep deleting every game I beat, but I'm still like only 20GB away from the point of no return...
I'd love a 400GB but no way I'm spending more than €50 on storage... in 2017 I paid €55 for the 200GB.
Really hope that it's fairly easy to juggle SD cards on Switch, atm I don't even remember how and where you access the SD slot.
It was unfeasible juggling SD cards on 3DS for example... well at least iirc it's not that bad on Switch.

Newman96

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah bit gutted here, Shopto are usually my go to but went with The Game Collection as they're normally good too and were a bit cheaper.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Fuck! I know I saved like £7 but I would have probably paid that to have the game today instead of Tuesday. No idea why TGC (and SG) were being so strict when ShopTo weren't.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck! I know I saved like £7 but I would have probably paid that to have the game today instead of Tuesday. No idea why TGC (and SG) were being so strict when ShopTo weren't.

ShopTo are bigger and probably felt more comfortable ignoring SquareEnix's threats to not send them future releases.

I've not used them since Smash Wii U when it took 2 weeks to dispatch with the GC adaptor despite claiming they had stock. Usually 4 or 5 stores cheaper than them too.

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Grazie mille!

My other 200GB is full and I keep deleting every game I beat, but I'm still like only 20GB away from the point of no return...
I'd love a 400GB but no way I'm spending more than €50 on storage... in 2017 I paid €55 for the 200GB.
Really hope that it's fairly easy to juggle SD cards on Switch, atm I don't even remember how and where you access the SD slot.
It was unfeasible juggling SD cards on 3DS for example... well at least iirc it's not that bad on Switch.
The slot is under the shit leg to make the console stand. I know because everytime I want to upload a Smash video I have to get up, undock, turn completely off, open the frail plastic, put the microsd into a normal SD so that it fits into my laptop and then finally I can upload.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I only use shopto when they're cheaper these days. Which is very rare. I find shopto's customer support kind of bad in comparison to others too. They've been rather rude to me in the past.

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only use shopto when they're cheaper these days. Which is very rare. I find shopto's customer support kind of bad in comparison to others too. They've been rather rude to me in the past.

Yup & shitty returns. Half the time the disc arrives loose inside the case , which is weird since I don't know what they're doing to their packages to cause that to happen.

I wanted to wait for the day 1 patch anyway so only ordered a single copy from se store.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
The slot is under the shit leg to make the console stand. I know because everytime I want to upload a Smash video I have to get up, undock, turn completely off, open the frail plastic, put the microsd into a normal SD so that it fits into my laptop and then finally I can upload.

Ugh.
Do I really have to turn it completely off?
Also wouldn't be easier for you to upload directly via Switch's Twitter media and then link to that?

flowsnake

Oct 25, 2017

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

i know it's a common issue too but with me most of the loose ones are usually from shopto, i've seen in a video it tends to drop from a height into a sack in their automated process which i guess means it'd hit the bottom of the sack or the top, what's odd is i've ordered a whole bunch of PS4 games from america and not once have i had a loose disc

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Switch with either MK8 or Mario Odyssey for £300 is about the best deal I can find at the moment in the UK - is there any reason I shouldn't go for that deal? Anything else I'll need to get started? Guessing a memory card and carrying case? Does the Switch support BT headphones? SO MANY QUESTIONS! D:

Game gives you 2 games today for £299 if you're still looking

Edit : nvm they may not be the best games la noir and i think a sports game.

Couldve sworn it was mario party & mario u deluxe earlier, nahh my bad one or the other

funkygallo

Oct 27, 2017
wroooommm wroooommmm V-Rally 4 - Classics - Nintendo Switch ~17 Euro

https://www.amazon.it/V-Rally-4-Classics-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07D2XN2RJ

71LlXTY7eRL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i think i saw those totaku figures on "clearance" in my local game for £9.99 lol, i hope they'll drop a bit more as i want the feisar and sonic ones

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Guys I was able to place an order for XENOBLADE TORNA for €24 on Amazon Spain (now it's €29 and slowly going up again), is it a good deal? Has it been cheaper? Unfortunately you can't buy it digitally on the eShop as a stand-alone game, only as part of Xeno 2's season pass... such a bullshit move.

Anyway should I stick with my order or it's possible to get a copy for around €20 maybe?

Switch with either MK8 or Mario Odyssey for £300 is about the best deal I can find at the moment in the UK - is there any reason I shouldn't go for that deal? Anything else I'll need to get started? Guessing a memory card and carrying case? Does the Switch support BT headphones? SO MANY QUESTIONS! D:

First thing: get a tempered glass, even if you're super careful like me you it's not something you can always have control over, better safe than sorry believe me.
Secondly if you plan on carrying it around get a good rigid pouch, the sticks are notoriously prone to drifting and you don't want a pouch where the analog sticks touch the inside of the pouch or the console can move around.
wroooommm wroooommmm V-Rally 4 - Classics - Nintendo Switch ~17 Euro

https://www.amazon.it/V-Rally-4-Classics-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07D2XN2RJ

71LlXTY7eRL._SY445_.jpg

This is supposedly awful both as a port and as a Switch game afaik? Even for 17€ I'm not sure it's worth it.
WRC8 is also coming in September, tho I don't have much faith in that one either.

toad02

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
i think i saw those totaku figures on "clearance" in my local game for £9.99 lol, i hope they'll drop a bit more as i want the feisar and sonic ones

Holy shit they have Astro Bot for 9 euro. They had tetris effect too. It's a shame it's over.

Edit: just ship to the netherlands. Bummer :/
Does anyone know about where can I get Astrobot cheaper?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
My deluxe edition of kingdom Hearts 3 just arrived from shop.to.., the artwork is the worst crap i have got in a few years.. LOL (all screenshots from the game and some keyblades, so shitty)

Last edited:

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
200GB SD card for 28 euros, Amazon.es

got one even though I dont really know where and when I will use it.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
might be worth mentioning because you lot seem to forget but it's nearly the end of the month which probably means we'll be seeing ebay discount codes this week

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017
there seems to be a new cboat lurking around in the old forum. he foresee/overheard a talk over metro exodus

funkygallo

Oct 27, 2017
Guys I was able to place an order for XENOBLADE TORNA for €24 on Amazon Spain (now it's €29 and slowly going up again), is it a good deal? Has it been cheaper? Unfortunately you can't buy it digitally on the eShop as a stand-alone game, only as part of Xeno 2's season pass... such a bullshit move.

Anyway should I stick with my order or it's possible to get a copy for around €20 maybe?

First thing: get a tempered glass, even if you're super careful like me you it's not something you can always have control over, better safe than sorry believe me.
Secondly if you plan on carrying it around get a good rigid pouch, the sticks are notoriously prone to drifting and you don't want a pouch where the analog sticks touch the inside of the pouch or the console can move around.

This is supposedly awful both as a port and as a Switch game afaik? Even for 17€ I'm not sure it's worth it.
WRC8 is also coming in September, tho I don't have much faith in that one either.

Arrived and tried.
To be honest, it's fun :)

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Just topped up my PSN account to buy a few things in this current sale. I see that Sony have been sending out 40% off emails again today and keeping a several year streak alive, I didn't get one. If anyone here got a code they don't plan on using I'd be incredibly grateful!

Edit: to rub it in, they just sent me an email congratulating me on my PSVR anniversary and asking me to fill out a survey. How about you congratulate me with a code instead Sony? ;_;

Last edited: