• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017

That's a good price, alas it seems they don't send games to Switzerland with free shipping for orders over ~ 40€ anymore since 2019, which sucks because shipping is quite high (6.40€).

Before it was only UK with high shipping for games, now it's on all Amazon sites, which is funny, cause on the news they were talking about Amazon making a big push in the Swiss market, for me it only got worse and I'll order even less from them now.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
That's a good price, alas it seems they don't send games to Switzerland with free shipping for orders over ~ 40€ anymore since 2019, which sucks because shipping is quite high (6.40€).

Before it was only UK with high shipping for games, now it's on all Amazon sites, which is funny, cause on the news they were talking about Amazon making a big push in the Swiss market, for me it only got worse and I'll order even less from them now.
Strange, because I don't pay shipping fees to Luxembourg.

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a place where i can get metal gear survive for less than £10 for pc (steam)?
The cheapest i found it it's cdkey at £12 :s

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I got it for like £4 off humble bundle at some point. Unfortunately I can't say I liked the game very much.

Sabreman

Oct 30, 2017
Guys how likely is it to find now (or maybe in the near or well, even not-so-near future) DISGAEA 5 COMPLETE (Switch) for €25 online (and shipping to EU), I could get it for that price from the Norwegian eShop but for this kind of game I'd prefer going physical.

Same question for YSVIII Switch, although that one is more expensive and I don't want to pay more than what I see the ps4 version going for (€20 or less)

Are you still looking for Ys VIII for Switch as Base.com have it for £39.19.

Edit

Base are cancelling everyone's orders.

Last edited:

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
This is a bit over 41 right now. 5 euro postage to most of Europe I think. Release month Sekiro for less than 50 euros.

Xbox is over 45 and pc 50.
It's even cheaper than yesterday. I could have it for 40€ since I don't pay shipping fees.
Amazon.fr has really good prices lately. KH3 was 49€.

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if Amazon.uk are changing game suppliers or something but their game prices are very sporadic and seem to change almost daily. I could see a game for £32 one day, the next it's down to £27, a few days later it's £37.

Feels like I'm playing the stock market

Jof

Nov 3, 2017
I've noticed the same recently.

Prior to launch, Resident Evil 2 was available from Amazon directly for £36.99, not a sale price. It went OOS a day or two before launch, and since then it's only been available from third party sellers for £45+. IIRC, Resident Evil 2 has been marketed as a semi-budget release and I thought the £36.99 price reflected that.

They've had their exclusive steelbook edition available for £46.99, but Amazon themselves haven't had the standard edition stock since before launch.

What's weirder, is you can get it on Prime Now in supported areas, from Amazon directly, for £49.99. Additionally, for some reason, Amazon warehouse have used copies, some not even in original packaging, selling for £48+! Which is more than the steelbook edition is, new.

What's going on?

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
I see that happen with many things on Amazon not just games. I think they've just got an automatic algorithm at play which causes the prices to adjust so much on certain products.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I cant believe I got Doom for 10 (or 8?) a few months ago, and now they have Doom + Wolfenstein 2 for 20... but no Wolfenstein for 10 ever! This was the game I most wanted to have :( (PSN EU prices). I am considering getting Prey + Dishonored 2 for 20 as well, but I don't know if I should get their DLCs as well (in that casa I would wait for a better deal with DLCs included...)

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Is Revolut not working anymore on the Indonesian PSN? Was about to preorder Sekiro but the card got rejected..

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Nope. Sony banned Revolut and Monzo a few months back.
Thanks for the info.
Should've jumped in before, I'm a doofus. No problem, I'll just give money to Amazon.

FragrantScratchyHarrier-size_restricted.gif

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Thanks for the info.
Should've jumped in before, I'm a doofus. No problem, I'll just give money to Amazon.

FragrantScratchyHarrier-size_restricted.gif
I think there are some other cards that work, eg Starling. But they're playing whack-a-mole at the moment, so whatever works today might not work tomorrow. You could pick up Indonesian gift cards online from places like MTCGame but you'll pay a premium for them so probably not worth it.

Abaddon

Oct 25, 2017
Technically not a game, but anyone who's interested in reading the Witcher books, Amazon have the Kindle versions for 99p each, so the whole lot comes to just under £8. Since Kindles collections are useless (it only has 3 of the books in the middle and doesn't number some of them) the series goes:

The Last Wish
Sword of Destiny
Blood of Elves
Time of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
The Tower of the Swallow
The Lady of the Lake
Season of Storms

The first two are short story collections but cover stuff that comes up in the later books (last one is as well I believe but not sure how much is just side stories or if it ties in closely to the others).

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Technically not a game, but anyone who's interested in reading the Witcher books, Amazon have the Kindle versions for 99p each, so the whole lot comes to just under £8. Since Kindles collections are useless (it only has 3 of the books in the middle and doesn't number some of them) the series goes:

The Last Wish
Sword of Destiny
Blood of Elves
Time of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
The Tower of the Swallow
The Lady of the Lake
Season of Storms

The first two are short story collections but cover stuff that comes up in the later books (last one is as well I believe but not sure how much is just side stories or if it ties in closely to the others).

Thanks for this. I only had The Last Wish so it's good to get all the rest nice and cheap.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017

The Last Wish
Sword of Destiny
Blood of Elves
Time of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
The Tower of the Swallow
The Lady of the Lake
Season of Storms

Thank you!

Oct 26, 2017
UK

The Last Wish
Sword of Destiny
Blood of Elves
Time of Contempt
Baptism of Fire
The Tower of the Swallow
The Lady of the Lake
Season of Storms

Cheers. Just picked these up!

Myriotes

Jan 30, 2018
Germany
They mention 2nd controller like it's an additional item that sweetens the deal, but it always comes with it, and it isn't sold separately. Classic.

I think it's just a clarification because the box only shows one controller. Nothing misleading here, they write "inkl." instead of "+" like they do for the Messenger Bag.

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think it's just a clarification because the box only shows one controller. Nothing misleading here, they write "inkl." instead of "+" like they do for the Messenger Bag.
Ah, alright. I guess it makes sense, since the box does make a poor job at communicating that it includes 2 controllers, but Sony want use the exact same shot as the original thing.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PS Classic + 2nd controller + PS messenger bag + Fallout 76 (yes Fallout 76) for €88
https://www.mediamarkt.at/de/produc...troller-playstation-messengerbag-1685490.html

Bomba bundle

The deals on Falliut 76 are starting to remind me of websites like CDKeys bundling a copy of AC Unity with just about every buy, as the game has been on sale on such sites for less than one dollar for years now and they're still sitting on a billion codes for some reason.

Up next, buy 3 packs of Tic Tacs and get a two codes for Falout 76: one for you, one for your worst enemy friend.

OP
OP
Saoshyant

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Maybe we could build a new barter system on top of unused Fallout 76 codes. A fiat system where a new AAA game would be worth thirty F76 codes and an indie AA would be twelve F76 codes.

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
In case of anyone wondering, I found the same deal on the Italian Microsoft site so should be across all Europe. Couldn't say no to this.

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Any decent deals on a PS4 + RDR2? Best I seem to be able to find is £248 from ShopTo for a 500GB model although you get a free game / accessory with it and the options aren't bad. Just asking for a friend who has seemingly decided to get a PS4 and I know this is the main game he wants it for but I'm sure he said something about €400 the other day and I thought it sounded far too much. Unless it was a Pro but I also thought I saw cheaper deals for that too which I'd also be interested in.

Tracygill

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
The Left
What happens to UK/EU customers who have pre-orders from EU/UK shops for games that are released after 29th of march in the event of Brexit? Delays and possibly custom charges I imagine? Cancelled pre-orders? Does anyone know?

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
What happens to UK/EU customers who have pre-orders from EU/UK shops for games that are released after 29th of march in the event of Brexit? Delays and possibly custom charges I imagine? Cancelled pre-orders? Does anyone know?
I can only think of delays and custom charges tbh.
But that's only in the case of no deal obviously.