• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
They'll also compensate if something is missing which wasn't mentioned.

I got one of the PSVR bundles last year, and it was missing the free game despite everything looking brand new apart from the box. Contacted amazon and they basically refunded me half of what I paid to make up for it, making it a banging deal.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Cheers again for Amazon warehouse feedback. Looks like the 20% deal starts very soon because all the warehouse prices I've been tracking just went up over five quid!

PtM

Banned
Dec 7, 2017

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
I'm currently looking at the 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus on Amazon for £155. That seems like a really good deal - what are the odds it'll go cheaper elsewhere over Black Friday?
Unless you are doing professional work on them, like video editing in 4k or similar, I'd go for the sabrent alternative instead. That gives you the option to wait for deals on BF and pick up the sabrent one, should the 970 Evo not go on sale.

Last edited:

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently looking at the 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus on Amazon for £155. That seems like a really good deal - what are the odds it'll go cheaper elsewhere over Black Friday?

Of course, seeing as a bought one last week since the rest of my PC parts were in early BF deals. Only other part that was from Amazon was the PSU, so look out for the Corsair 850i dropping in price soon too

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, I've been looking for a way to get deal notifications on my wishlist for a while now and your post just caught my eye. I've been doing the same so far.
if you have android there's an app i've started using recently called "web alert (website monitoring)" which lets you track webpage changes that you can just set to track the prices, i think the free version of the app lets you do up to an hour per check, paid versions go as low as 1 minute which seems overkill and would probably help kill the phone battery quickly

DCBA

Dec 12, 2018
Black friday xbox one deal leaked in germany? Might get one if it's true...
D1VR32Y.png

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
That's a nice price. Maybe I should get one for Ori 2 and Gears 5. I would probably find some other stuf on gamepass that I would like to play.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
XCM_Manual_1195935_957206_ES_Warehouse_BF_24-10-19_r1_1500x150_1571902511._CB1198675309_.jpg

There we go. It's not a blanket sale this time though....

Last edited:

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Black friday xbox one deal leaked in germany? Might get one if it's true...
D1VR32Y.png

Yehh seen this. Its gonna be 129 euro in Netherlands. Hope amazon germany price matches so I can consider getting it for 98.

Even then I am not sure loooll... gears 5 , outer worlds, forza horizon sure are tempting.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Aaahh, fuck, got excited for a moment because I still need a cheap UHD BD player and then I saw that it's the all-digital one.

Damn it.
Would have been a bad call anyway. Blu Ray payback is literally the only thing that that broke on my previous X1 and my current X1X. You can get a better player for that price if that's all you need it for.

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
They seemed to have some good deals briefly on Amazon.de

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (PS4) €9.99
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Croft Edition (PS4 + XB) €21.99
Skyrim: Special Edition (PS4 + XB) €9.99

Some of them changed prices or are out of stock now but Amazon usually hold some for black friday so they'll probably be back.