• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rox

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone seen any good deals on the Xbox one X?

Don't care if it comes with games etc just the machine itself would do used or new.

Don't plan on getting the new Xbox so the one X would do me for exclusives for next gen.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone seen any good deals on the Xbox one X?

Don't care if it comes with games etc just the machine itself would do used or new.

Don't plan on getting the new Xbox so the one X would do me for exclusives for next gen.

Wait for Friday. There's bound to be a couple.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping for a good deal for PS Classic Mini or NES. Would like to gift it for christmas.
i was gonna say you'd be lucky to get a PS Classic but either Sony are still making these things or they really made too many because it's still available and wowee amazon is kinda cluttered with all the piracy usb sticks

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
mediamarkt.at (only shipping to Austrian adresses) has some console deals atm.
PS4 Pro €279
Xbox S + Star Wars Fallen Order €166
Xbox X + Star Wars Fallen Order €333
and some more.

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any deal for the PSVR v2? i want to sell the current one and change it because it filters out the HDR which is really annoying.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
So Asda are selling the new battery Switch for £240. Does everyone think it's going to go lower than this?

Last edited:

Alefas

Mar 6, 2019
A bit out of topic here so please indulge me for a moment... As a primarily PS owner that never had an Xbox, I am thinking of getting one to play all the MS exclusives I have missed over the years (never played a Halo game!). Does it make sense to buy an X or an S this time when next gen is coming next year? I was thinking perhaps a cheap S with Gamepass would be a great combination but the X is a really well made console...

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
A bit out of topic here so please indulge me for a moment... As a primarily PS owner that never had an Xbox, I am thinking of getting one to play all the MS exclusives I have missed over the years (never played a Halo game!). Does it make sense to buy an X or an S this time when next gen is coming next year? I was thinking perhaps a cheap S with Gamepass would be a great combination but the X is a really well made console...
If you have a 4K TV go for the X. There are already some good discounts out there + Game Pass is the real deal. Did the same thing one year ago and I'm still super happy with my choice.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It depends on how much you value 4K gaming, the upgrades on backwards compatible games and such. If you just want to get a glimpse of Microsoft before next-gen, you can pick up an all-digital S for 100-150 somewhere, find some good Game Pass deals, and with like 200 Euros you're basically set. The X is an incredible console but it obviously becomes obsolete in a year.

Alefas

Mar 6, 2019
If you have a 4K TV go for the X. There are already some good discounts out there + Game Pass is the real deal. Did the same thing one year ago and I'm still super happy with my choice.
It depends on how much you value 4K gaming, the upgrades on backwards compatible games and such. If you just want to get a glimpse of Microsoft before next-gen, you can pick up an all-digital S for 100-150 somewhere, find some good Game Pass deals, and with like 200 Euros you're basically set. The X is an incredible console but it obviously becomes obsolete in a year.

Thanks for the replies. I don't have a 4K TV so that would not be a reason to get the X. I think I will look for a good digital or regular S deal. As you said, given that the X is going to be obsolete soon, I was hoping maybe for some crazy deals but it seems to be keeping its price more or less. If only it had a better CPU...

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the replies. I don't have a 4K TV so that would not be a reason to get the X. I think I will look for a good digital or regular S deal. As you said, given that the X is going to be obsolete soon, I was hoping maybe for some crazy deals but it seems to be keeping its price more or less. If only it had a better CPU...

I bought an S this summer and upgraded to an X last October, on a 1080p tv set. And no regrets. You see, I'm not gonna get a Scarlett at launch or soon after, and already Halo Infinite is confirmed as cross gen. I guess I'll be playing cross gen games on the X until I get a ps5 and a 4k tv, and there's still much to play from micro this gen and last one for me, plus gamepass. I'd say don't bother with the S, some games do not work too well and look almost bad. The bc games that are enhanced look good even with just super sampling, and all I've played on the X so far has ran good.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm looking at the Call of Duty bundle for the Pro. € 299 is pretty good. Any chance that it will go lower on Friday?

Aldi will sell the PS4 500 GB model for 199€ which is a worse deal imo. Here you get for 249€ the 1 TB model, 2 controllers and a game while on Friday you only the 500 GB model with one controller.

EDIT: Never mind you were talking about the Pro model, not the Slim. Still I don't think there will be a better deal on Friday.

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
PlayStation Press just sent an email saying the CoD Bundle will be €/£299 until 2 December. I don't think you'll see a better deal around the web.
Cool. F it, I just ordered it. It's a dumb purchase, but there's too many games that I want to play that will benefit from the performance bump. I wanted to get one for € 299 anyway, so CoD for free doesn't hurt.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
UK PS4 Black Friday deals were more expensive in 2018 than they were in 2017. I feel like it's not gonna get as good as the £199 2017 deal. Probably best to import from one of the Amazon EU sites. Before Brexit!

legitshippy

Oct 28, 2017
Box Contains:
Xbox One X 1TB console, Xbox Wireless Controller, full-game download of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition, 1-Month of Xbox Live Gold, a 1-Month trial of Xbox Game Pass for Console, and 1-Month of EA Access

Just didn't know if it was like Wii U was where it comes preinstalled and then assigned to your account. If a code, that works for me!

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Just didn't know if it was like Wii U was where it comes preinstalled and then assigned to your account. If a code, that works for me!

Microsoft usually includes download codes in their bundles. Wii U and 3DS had the game pre-installed and could only be used with one specific system. I believe the Switch has also download codes but I am not sure since we haven't had that many Switch bundles in Europe yet.

Folie

Dec 16, 2017
If everyone is doing the CoD bundle for £299 per the PS Press thing, you'd have to wonder if one or two might undercut that

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon.it has a couple fairly new games with deep discounts, including:

Borderlands 3: 40,99 EUR
Need for Speed: Heat: 44,99 EUR
Ghost Recon Breakpoint: 34,99 EUR
The Division 2: 14,99 EUR
GRID: 39,99 EUR