• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 3 hours, 38 minutes, 56 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Cheap Arse Era |Europe| EU will love these deals!

peekaboo

Nov 4, 2017
Shame it's only from 2009 onwards. I've bought some stray 90s Edge issues off eBay and they're a fascinating read. They gave Doom a 6 and were convinced the 3DO was the future!

Yoghurt

Oct 25, 2017
Is this on phones or PC? Can't find the edge app for Android.
I saw this through the iOS app. I’m using an iPad

Can these be downloaded as pdfs to view on desktop etc or are they tied to the app?
I’m not sure, but having done a little research myself, it seems they scaled back their digital editions to simple PDFs a year so back. Which puts a dampener on things, as they used to be very cool, with nice little animations and effort put into the tablet versions. I assume it’s a Future publishing incentive, as FourFourTwo used to be the same but now has the same, bland presentation.

Still, for that price, I’m curious to poke through the library.

Phoenom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Shame it's only from 2009 onwards. I've bought some stray 90s Edge issues off eBay and they're a fascinating read. They gave Doom a 6 and were convinced the 3DO was the future!
I still remember that issue where they looked at the big 5 handhelds coming out around that time (DS, PSP, Gizmondo and two others I can't remember) and confidently proclaimed the end of Nintendo handheld dominance. Can't blame them for thinking that when looking at first gen DS compared to sexy PSP, but it's funny in hindsight.

Oct 25, 2017
The Ocean
Is this on again? Is there a link?
This poster says it is

don't know about best, but I bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from cdkeys for £35.99 each, added them to my (new) Xbox account (which gives one month extra), then used this link to convert them to Ultimate Gamepass while adding 3 extra months for £1. That's 28 months of Ultimate Gamepass for £73, so if I've done my sums right that's roughly £2.60 a month. Phew!

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Are we luckily to see another £280 switch deal with game after Christmas? My girlfriend missed out this black friday, and i'm not sure if they generally go on sale again in January sales as i've never had to pay it any attention before.

Dec 2, 2017
Are we luckily to see another £280 switch deal with game after Christmas? My girlfriend missed out this black friday, and i'm not sure if they generally go on sale again in January sales as i've never had to pay it any attention before.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

plow

Oct 28, 2017
No Switch and price increases, no thanks.
No Switch and price increases, no thanks.

70€

20€

heh.

On the other hand it seems to be a good Deal for the Playstation Classics. They are all 15€. So you can basically get, Horizon, God of War and Gran Turismo for 30€.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the first time Mediamarkt did the no "no sales tax" sale back in the day. They replaced all the printed price tags with handwritten ones to compensate the price reduction for most of their inventory, lol.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017

70€

20€

heh.

On the other hand it seems to be a good Deal for the Playstation Classics. They are all 15€. So you can basically get, Horizon, God of War and Gran Turismo for 30€.
Pretty much. AAA are usually priced at the standard retail price.

Buy cheap games and get them even cheaper. You can get many good games for under 20€.

StallionDan

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, it was £5.99 Black Friday for like an hour, then they raised it to £6.99, after BF it was £7.99. Now lower than ever.

Also OOS.