• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Managed to pick up £20.99 Astral Chain from my local Currys this lunchtime.

Not even going to bother checking those 3DS games at Argos, the scalpers will have fed by now.

MrT-Tar

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
I ordered myself Astral Chain this morning and picked it up from Staples Corner in North London. Also just got WarioWare and Dillion's Dead-Heat Breakers from Argos too.

Looks like my plan of drawing down on my backlog this year has got off to a good start!

Moon Parade

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, most of the games I was interested in have been scooped up.

I have no doubt that the HUKD forums are full of people crowing on buying a bunch. There is literally no pretence with those idiots.

I would have loved Bravely Default for that price. Still, the FE games are still a good price (and are available).

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Switch Pro controller for 54,99 on Amazon.de
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01N4ND1T2/

There was also a promotion until December 31st for free shipping if you chose a DHL/DPD pickup station as the delivery point, and I read it was working in early January as well. Maybe it's still running.

fushi

Oct 26, 2017
Is it usually the Red/Blue Switch version that goes on sale? Can't really recall an example of the gray one being on sale, at least on a similarily low price.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Tempting.

TMS#FE Encore is on this list and that hasn't seen any discounts yet, as it releases tomorrow.
DQ Builder 2 also hasn't been much cheaper than some 40€.

Though i lack a 3rd game. ^^

Phenom_sXe

Nov 15, 2019
Anybody knows which UK shops offers steelbook as pre-order bonus for Cyberpunk 2077? I know Amazon have one design as an exclusive from them, but I think there are four other designs that should be either exclusives to other shops or just randomly added as pre-order bonus. I've checked TheGameCollection and ShopTo, they don't mention any steelbook in the description.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
hello all,
looking to buy that atlus FE switch RPG thing tomorrow and whilst i'm not massively bothered by the price for a digital code, if i can get it a bit cheaper it would be great. do you know if CD Keys get games on release day or are they delayed at all?

RiggyRob

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
hello all,
looking to buy that atlus FE switch RPG thing tomorrow and whilst i'm not massively bothered by the price for a digital code, if i can get it a bit cheaper it would be great. do you know if CD Keys get games on release day or are they delayed at all?

The absolute cheapest way to get TMS#FE digitally is probably to buy eShop credit on a discount, then use that credit to buy the Switch vouchers and use one of them on it.

CDKeys has it for £39: https://www.cdkeys.com/nintendo/switch/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-encore-switch

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of Amazon, they apparently didn't get their tokyo mirage session stock for today.... >.> Not delivering until Monday.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
New PS Store deals on Europe, some good stuff I found:

DIshonored 2 for 7
Bloodborne DLC for 9 (not exactly cheap but I dont think it is common to have DLC on sale)
Concrete Genie for 20
Cities Skylinesfor 13
Déraciné for 10

mantis

Oct 25, 2017
Ordered TMS#FE Encore via that 3 for €111 deal on Amazon. Now they tell me I will also receive some money back because of their preorder price guarantee. Not much, but still. :D

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Do you guys know much about the Amazon monthly payments? I've used them before but never seem to know if items are cycled in and out of the things they offer it for. There is a page which is supposed to list everything but the majority of the stuff on it isn't showing monthly payments (some are though so I know I'm still eligible).

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys know much about the Amazon monthly payments? I've used them before but never seem to know if items are cycled in and out of the things they offer it for. There is a page which is supposed to list everything but the majority of the stuff on it isn't showing monthly payments (some are though so I know I'm still eligible).

Have you still got items that aren't fully paid off? I'm pretty sure Amazon has a credit limit in the background or something like that.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
looking at the argos 3ds games this morning and i noticed something interesting, a lot of the games that were on £2.50 clearance the other day are suddenly back in stock but at £20-30

Link83

Dec 12, 2017
looking at the argos 3ds games this morning and i noticed something interesting, a lot of the games that were on £2.50 clearance the other day are suddenly back in stock but at £20-30
I think Argos has a weird 'double listing' on select items with varying prices for each listing, for example:-

Buy Bowser's Inside Story & Bowser Jrs Journey Nintendo 3DS Game | Nintendo 2DS, 2DS XL and 3DS games | Argos

Buy Bowser's Inside Story & Bowser Jrs Journey Nintendo 3DS Game at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery £3.95, or fast store collection.
I'm not sure why, but I get the impression that one listing is for items that are available and sold by Argos directly, and perhaps the other listing for a third party distributor/warehouse that sells through the Argos website?

Some other 'double listing' examples:- Mario Sports Superstars, Zelda Tri Force Heroes, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, New Style Boutique 3, Miitopia, Tomodachi Life, etc

Last edited:

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
not sure if mentioned yet but in mediamarkt stores in germany (not sure if in other european countries), you can get 3 switch games for 111 € total

the eligible ones have stickers on it, when i was there even all first party titles have the sticker. most games do

fLppNot.jpg

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
That feels like as good a deal as you're ever gonna get on nintendo first party
I don't even have a switch yet but i might stock up on a few games for the when i do get one

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Any good prices on Switch Pro Controllers? The battery on mine has died and it's a pain having to have it wired all the time.