• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I bought a game at amazon Italy because it was 20€ cheaper. It was sent from England via amazon.co.uk and it took almost 2 weeks to arrive. Never had that before.
Plus it was sent via Royal Mail without tracking and amazon thinks I didn't receive my game.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Just got XENOBLADE 2 for £33 from Game. Not sure I've seen it as low as that before.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017

Sevvybgoode

Oct 29, 2017
Correct, this is what you should get:

1 month > 20 days Ultimate. (3:2)
3 months > 2 months. (3:2)
12 months > 4 months. (3:1)
Oh cheers. Isn't that the conversion table for xbl though? What about the gamepass subs? Is it the same? Also I can see some people saying that their new subs only? Has anyone tried as 12 months for 40 quid if you're already on ultimate is very tempting

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Needed somewhere spoiler-free to ask this:

Do you need to preorder Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind to get the concert video or will that bundle still be available after the DLC releases?

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
But yeah, if anyone tries those cdkeys 3 month codes and they are full ones (as in can be stacked without getting an error) let me know.

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but there's a Capcom 3DS sale on the eshop until the 27th.

It includes most of the Phoenix Wright games for €9.99 or less, it might be one of the last chances to get those games cheap since they're digital only.

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but there's a Capcom 3DS sale on the eshop until the 27th.

It includes most of the Phoenix Wright games for €9.99 or less, it might be one of the last chances to get those games cheap since they're digital only.
I was thinking that I'd like to get those games after playing through the Trilogy collection. Bet they announce trilogy 2 once I have them though.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
So... kinda gaming related:

My search-skills are lacking because I can't seem to find a thread from last year, around September/October, that talked about Gamer's Edition t-shirts at EGX.

Reason is that after reading the thread I went ahed and made a t-shirt purchase order but I got fucked over: billed me €21, never got anything, no communication whatsoever not even an #order email, obviously no merch, and currently there's no way to reach out to them (not that I could find, and their Twitter is dead)... maybe someone from the thread got theirs and have an email contact or something lol

They're owned by Eurogamer (Gamer's Network).

There's no contact form here:

And the website is basically dead:

For now I tried sending an email to Gamer's Network...

Last edited:

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
So... kinda gaming related:

My search-skills are lacking because I can't seem to find a thread from last year, around September/October, that talked about Gamer's Edition t-shirts at EGX.

Reason is that after reading the thread I've made an order but they've fucked me over (billed me €21, never got anything not even an order email and obviously no merch) and there's no way to reach out to them (not that I could find, and their Twitter is dead)... maybe someone from the thread got theirs and have an email contact or something lol

They're owned by Eurogamer (Gamer's Network).

There's no contact form here:

And the website is basically dead:

For now I tried sending an email to Gamer's Network...

if you get nowhere with this and paid by paypal you'd have around another 30ish to try and force a refund back from it

you may have a slightly better shot at getting more attention if you make your own thread because eurogamer staff that visit this site may see it

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Needed somewhere spoiler-free to ask this:

Do you need to preorder Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind to get the concert video or will that bundle still be available after the DLC releases?
It'll still be available afaik. It's not a pre-order bonus. That version is more expensive.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
if you get nowhere with this and paid by paypal you'd have around another 30ish to try and force a refund back from it

you may have a slightly better shot at getting more attention if you make your own thread because eurogamer staff that visit this site may see it

Unfortunately they didn't take paypal, so I had to pay by Apple Pay/credit card.

I dunno, making a whole thread about it calling out Eurogamer seemed excessive to me so I tried posting here but I don't know if there's a better thread... I mean, I know there is (a better one) but as I've said I can't find the original Era thread talking about their EGX t-shirts)...

...I'd love to somehow find that thread before making a new one all about me

Thanks for the advice btw

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Ring Fit Adventure, what's going on?! Been deleted from Amazon and Argos, so if you see that somewhere and have even a remote desire, maybe pick it up. Looks like it's just... gone.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Ring Fit Adventure, what's going on?! Been deleted from Amazon and Argos, so if you see that somewhere and have even a remote desire, maybe pick it up. Looks like it's just... gone.
I guess you're in the UK because there's no issue in other countries. Just import it from France or something.

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone here in Ireland used Parcel Motel recently for orders with the Nintendo Store UK? Wondering if they're still in the habit of cancelling orders to those addresses. Want to get the Animal Crossing New Horizons pin preorder set for the missus but don't want to risk it being cancelled. I know I could try AddressPal but last time I used them I didn't receive the order for about 8 working days.

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone here in Ireland used Parcel Motel recently for orders with the Nintendo Store UK? Wondering if they're still in the habit of cancelling orders to those addresses. Want to get the Animal Crossing New Horizons pin preorder set for the missus but don't want to risk it being cancelled. I know I could try AddressPal but last time I used them I didn't receive the order for about 8 working days.
They are indeed. Same with cex.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
8 days? You kidding me? I'd kill for stuff to arrive in 8 days.

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
8 days? You kidding me? I'd kill for stuff to arrive in 8 days.
How long do they normally take with your stuff?

I ended up going with the GameStop version here (blegh, I know, but the missus decided she actually wants the tote bag the most). On the plus side I actually can't remember the last time I bought anything from GS, has to be minimum 2-3 years.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
How long do they normally take with your stuff?

I ended up going with the GameStop version here (blegh, I know, but the missus decided she actually wants the tote bag the most). On the plus side I actually can't remember the last time I bought anything from GS, has to be minimum 2-3 years.
Couple of weeks a lot of the time. A week is the absolute minimum for anything other than amazon.