• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarkwaterV2

Oct 26, 2017
Dark Souls III Deluxe (includes season pass) is on sale on both WinGameStore and GameBillet and they will be for another ~3 days. The pricing algos for these sites seem to be in a bit of a bidding war. The price is at ~24 euros right now (already pretty cheap) and I think it's worth keeping a further eye on. IsThereAnyDeal link.

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Bit random but I don't suppose there is anywhere still selling the Mario Odyssey Cappy Hat bundle? I've seen the hat on eBay only. There are other ones I can find separately but they don't look so great.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Best deal for Axiom Verge Multiverse Edition (Switch)?
Almost bought the PS4 version, but I noticed only the Switch one comes with the OST on CD.

Seyob

Oct 30, 2017
Did you pay for delivery? If not, I hate to be that guy, but I wouldn't expect it till Monday. None of my orders last year arrived until after the release date by a couple of days.
T76sbr.gif

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I feel your pain, I ordered from Very and mine isn't getting delivered until Tuesday :(

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i know the digital versions of the Utawarerumono games on PS4 on the EU store don't have cross save but do the physical versions?

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Persona 5 is 35 euro in both amazon Spain and xtralife if you don't mind the Spanish package. The game is in English anyway.

Dambrosi

Oct 25, 2017
I got my DBFZ copy just a half an hour ago in the post from Argos I got a call from them this morning saying it was posted yesterday, so i was expecting it tomorrow, kinda pleasantly surprised.

It didn't come with any code for the Blue Boys, though. What do?

This makes me happy. Steel Case P5 is the new Cryptocurrency!
What does that make my Take Your Heart Edition, then? The new gold bullion?

MrLuchador

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
I got my DBFZ copy just a half an hour ago in the post from Argos I got a call from them this morning saying it was posted yesterday, so i was expecting it tomorrow, kinda pleasantly surprised.

It didn't come with any code for the Blue Boys, though. What do?

What does that make my Take Your Heart Edition, then? The new gold bullion?

You are the 3% *bows*

Dambrosi

Oct 25, 2017
Awww, 3%? Not as exclusive as I would have liked. :p

Anyway, Goku and Vegeta Blue pre-order codes not in box. Do I need to call up Argos, or should I just suck it up and earn them legit?

Deleted member 28283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Awww, 3%? Not as exclusive as I would have liked. :p

Anyway, Goku and Vegeta Blue pre-order codes not in box. Do I need to call up Argos, or should I just suck it up and earn them legit?
If it's anything like Bamco's launch of Digimon last week then the DLC will probably turn up as a free download on their store sometime soon. Was there a leaflet in the box telling you about EP!C and mentioning free content?

Seyob

Oct 30, 2017
If it's anything like Bamco's launch of Digimon last week then the DLC will probably turn up as a free download on their store sometime soon. Was there a leaflet in the box telling you about EP!C and mentioning free content?
In the DBZ OT some folks were saying Shop2 communicates the pre-order codes on the desktop version of its website smh...

Dambrosi

Oct 25, 2017
In the DBZ OT some folks were saying Shop2 communicates the pre-order codes on the desktop version of its website smh...
...in which case, if they were just gonna chuck the DLC on the store for free, it wasn't really worth pre-ordering the game in the first place, was it? (Nah, I loved the beta, wouldn't have missed it for the world.)

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
Germany is the inverse of every other European country. They have shit PS4/XB1 deals but they are the only country with good Nintendo and PC retail deals.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Germany is the inverse of every other European country. They have shit PS4/XB1 deals but they are the only country with good Nintendo and PC retail deals.
Ironically the only two platforms I buy for and never do so in Germany (my country) because I absolutely despise the ratings logo so much which defeats half of the point of owning a cool retail box.

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
EireERA, anyone know anywhere in-store where I can buy a Switch tempered glass screen protector? I can buy one online but don't want to have to wait and I don't know the websites and there are no reviews for the particular items either.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017

Good Nintendo deals in Germany? I think we are living in different countries then because I am checking prices for Nintendo games myself and I am browsing regularly mydealz and I have never seen good Nintendo deals. There were some ok deals here and there but nothing spectacular.

Amazon France has better prices for Nintendo games on launch day (Bayonetta 1+2, Dragon Quest Builders) than any German retailer will have after discount or in a promotion.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
After hearing about the Argos misprice at launch and missing it, I've basically been holding out until it hit £30 again. Didn't think it would be this soon consider the price of other Switch games.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Xeno's showing as £48 for me now, damn. Edit: ah, it was just defaulting to a more expensive seller on the app. Usually dispatches in 1 to 2 months!

Last edited:

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Is there any place to buy cheap US PSN credit from Europe?

I know of vidaplayer, I've got Spanish cheap PSN credit there a couple times, and they sell other countries' cards too, but right now US cards are out of stock. Well there are 20$ cards but the saving is bigger with a 50$ plus a 10$ cards, which are both out of stock. I could buy 60$ credit for like 52,50€ anyway which isn't bad but, it's there a better place?

My idea is to get MHW from the US store with that nice 10% discount code they have. And to start playing tonight of course (anyway I haven't found a cheaper option for a physical copy which I'd prefer but also couldn't play tonight).

Edit: actually 52 euro for 60 dollar doesn't seem great exchange value... Shit.

Fxp

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any place to buy cheap US PSN credit from Europe?

I know of vidaplayer, I've got Spanish cheap PSN credit there a couple times, and they sell other countries' cards too, but right now US cards are out of stock. Well there are 20$ cards but the saving is bigger with a 50$ plus a 10$ cards, which are both out of stock. I could buy 60$ credit for like 52,50€ anyway which isn't bad but, it's there a better place?

My idea is to get MHW from the US store with that nice 10% discount code they have. And to start playing tonight of course (anyway I haven't found a cheaper option for a physical copy which I'd prefer but also couldn't play tonight).

Edit: actually 52 euro for 60 dollar doesn't seem great exchange value... Shit.

Amazon?