• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Still waiting for LEGO dc villains to go under €25 or €20 on console it's still full price lol

PlayerReady

Oct 31, 2017
Was 20 euros not long ago in Spain at elcorteingles.es. I bought a copy for my daughter. I'm waiting for Dead or Alive 6 to drop, hopefully will be sooned since it bombed in the charts. Not surprised as it was released at 70 euros.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone use Electronic First? This website is absolute garbage. Clears my trolley when I click on it, when it finally works I use a code, then doesn't let me purchase anything. Just straight garbage, are they legit? No way they can have 3000+ positive reviews, it's diabolical to use and navigate.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy

Truly!

I discovered it by coincidence. I usually buy online from Esselunga, an Italian supermarket. I wanted to buy stuffs from there but without realizing I opened the Carrefour page, lol

I wasn't able to log in and then I realized it was Carrefour and not Esselunga---but the deal was in the first page ;)

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Carrefour Italy is selling the New 2DS XL at half the price: €74,50. If that's your first purchase on Carrefour, you'll get an additional €10 off (by subscribing to their card)!

https://www.carrefour.it/dettaglio-prodotto?id=0001642712&variantid=0045496504588
I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this I DON'T NEED THIS I DON'T NEED THIS
DO I NEED THIS?
IS THIS BETTER THAN WAITING FOR A N3DS DISCOUNT?
I laughed.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Ordered Mario + Rabbids with the amazon coupon, it's at 21£ right now there (without coupon), which is the cheapest price in the UK atm I believe.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Gamestop has a new trade-in option in Germany (also Austria and Switzerland). Basically trade-in old console + two games, get a new Xbox One X with Division 2 for xx Euro. (199 for One S, 229 for One, 169 PS4, 159 PS4 Slim, 79 Pro).
  • Xbox One S + Controller + 2 Games -> get One X with Division 2 for 199,99 Euro
  • Xbox One* -> 229,99 Euro
  • PS4* -> 169,99 Euro
  • PS4 Slim* -> 159,99 Euro
  • PS4 Pro* -> 79,99 Euro
  • Switch without a game -> 149,99 Euro
* + Games and a controller
Better deal if you trade-in a PS4 (as you can see, cause they will be able to sell those for a higher price).

If they had something like that in the uk I might be tempted to update my S

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
The Indonesian PSN doesnt accept Revolut / N26 cards anymore so I had to get some PSN cards... spent about 70 euros for 1000000rp on Offgamers, which I used for:

1 month of PS+, for better discounts
Prey + Expansion
Dishonored 2
Wolfenstein 2
Life is Strange Before the Storm
Assassins Creed Origins
Firewall Zero Hour
Persona 5 (was about to get Far Cry 5 but changed in the last second - never played a Persona, honestly have no idea what to expect other than great art style / animations in the menus!)

They are having a huuuge sale, there is plenty of other games in there. Remember that sometimes the games have the X and O inverted, and pay attention to buy the English version of the game. You get 15% extra discount when spending more than 990000rp (about 60 euros if you convert directly, or 70 if you do like me and get some PSN cards). They have RDR2, Spiderman, AC Odissey, and many more.

toad02

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
The Indonesian PSN doesnt accept Revolut / N26 cards anymore so I had to get some PSN cards... spent about 70 euros for 1000000rp on Offgamers, which I used for:

My main account is from the US but I live in europe and my card is european.
I've managed to use revolut by creating a new paypal account with an Us address and attaching my revolut card to this paypal account.
The same should work for any country.

Cronnie

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I've managed to use revolut by creating a new paypal account with an Us address and attaching my revolut card to this paypal account.

Not all PSN stores accept PayPal however, and some that did have recently stopped doing so (the Malaysian PSN store stopped offering PayPal as an option last month for example).

peekaboo

Nov 4, 2017
In fact code PLAY15 gives you 15% off any Video Game & Console purchase on eBay (don't know if just UK?) today until 8pm GMT.

Guys if you were looking for a cheap-arse PS4 Pro deal, today's your day!

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Man, now would be a perfect time to get the Move controllers I need if they weren't all almost double RRP on eBay. FFS.

No pre-orders for Fire Emblem: Three Houses either. I hate these coupons when I have nothing to buy!

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Dammm that's a fantastic price for sekiro and DMC! Too bad there is so much postage charge for me (5£)

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
There is no PayPal in PSN Indonesia.

people

Oct 27, 2017
NL/BE: PlayStation Classic will be €29,98 (from*) tomorrow (21-03) at Game Mania.
EDIT: Nedgame €29,99

*unknown for how long. Word on the street is that it's a Sony promotion, so other retailers may follow. No idea about other countries.

Last edited:

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
NL/BE: PlayStation Classic will be €29,98 (from*) tomorrow (21-03) at Game Mania.
EDIT: Nedgame €29,99

*unknown for how long. Word on the street is that it's a Sony promotion, so other retailers may follow. No idea about other countries.
i'm guessing this will probably turn into an easter clearance similarly to when they were flogging the PSTV for £25 at the end of march 2015

Wiggy

Oct 26, 2017
i just got a £10 code from ebay just for logging in wtf. Have they been rolling this out to everyone? Immediately bought £10 psn credit haha thanks again ebay

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Germans! just ordered the Xbox One steelbook version of Sekiro in the OTTO app for about 40€. There is a -20€ promotion with free shipping happening inside the app, and you can even combine it with the -5% new customer neestletter code

Only for new customers I think.

Clown_im_OP

Oct 28, 2017
Germans! just ordered the Xbox One steelbook version of Sekiro in the OTTO app for about 40€. There is a -20€ promotion with free shipping happening inside the app, and you can even combine it with the -5% new customer neestletter code

Only for new customers I think.
Same-ish deal for AustriaEra (maybe it works outside of Austria, I dunno): Universal.at has DMC5 Deluxe (PS4) for 62€. New customers get a 15€ voucher for subscribing to their newsletter (got to spend 60€ or more). With shipping (free shipping above 75€), the game came out as ~52€.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone use Electronic First? This website is absolute garbage. Clears my trolley when I click on it, when it finally works I use a code, then doesn't let me purchase anything. Just straight garbage, are they legit? No way they can have 3000+ positive reviews, it's diabolical to use and navigate.

Haven't used it for a while (6 months or more?), but it used to be fine and was my goto for XB credit.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I don't know if it's also the case in Europe, but when I checked my uPlay client almost every Ubisoft game worth buying was heavily discounted.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
any UK-era know if i'm able to get the "free" subscription gifts from the myfavouritemagazines £5 for 5 or £6 for 6 offers? i'm after the 8bitdo n30 controller and wouldn't mind it at that price

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
How does Amazon Pay work: do I just put my Amazon details in/link to my Amazon account, then it pays like on Amazon, so not having to bother with putting the 3 digits at the back of the card/waiting for verifying from my bank etc.?