• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
is AC7 physical cheap anywhere new on PS4 in the UK? i feel like namco never really dropped this game in price like they usually do with their games and it stuck around the £30 mark

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017

plow

Oct 28, 2017
For all of you in Germany that Know anyone working at REAL. Try to get a "Family and Friends Gutschein".

You'll get 19%!! on everything Electronics.
They have a Switch Bundle with MK8 for 344€ that Will Go to 277€.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For all of you in Germany that Know anyone working at REAL. Try to get a "Family and Friends Gutschein".

You'll get 19%!! on everything Electronics.
They have a Switch Bundle with MK8 for 344€ that Will Go to 277€.

Aren't all of those bundles still the old version? That's not a great price, but the REAL promos for employees are great and are every 6? 8? weeks.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Regular KH3 for PS4 for 18.99, and 13.38 for XOne over at Amazon.de

If i had played any of those games, i might be tempted.

Deleted member 26768

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
has anyone seen a good Switch deal already? All i have seen so far is the old model with a labo kit thrown on to it so far for €300 and the lite for €199

CJShields

Oct 27, 2017
Am I right in thinking there isn't much chance of any of Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario and Sonic Olympics or Pokemon Sword/Shield dropping in price for Black Friday as they're Nintendo games? Cheapest I've found so far is ShopTo for £39.85.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Am I right in thinking there isn't much chance of any of Luigi's Mansion 3, Mario and Sonic Olympics or Pokemon Sword/Shield dropping in price for Black Friday as they're Nintendo games? Cheapest I've found so far is ShopTo for £39.85.
LM3 was £35 a little over a week ago with an eBay discount code, but unfortunately expired now. Definitely think there's a chance.

Beastlove

Nov 1, 2017
As a ps Pro user is it worth getting an Xbox one X on black Friday or just upgrading my PC graphics card? Really fancy gamepass but new consoles are so close. Offer on X looks great value

plow

Oct 28, 2017
Aren't all of those bundles still the old version? That's not a great price, but the REAL promos for employees are great and are every 6? 8? weeks.

Just did the math again. Could be that the bundle includes the 2017 version.They do sell the new 2019 Version too for 305€. Substract 19% and you are at about 250€. If you buy the Pro Controller too for 48€, you'll get the Switch + Pro Controller for 299€. That's amazing value.

My Goal ist to get the Switch + Pro Controller + Game ( MK) for 350€.

Zip Stick

Oct 30, 2017
As a ps Pro user is it worth getting an Xbox one X on black Friday or just upgrading my PC graphics card? Really fancy gamepass but new consoles are so close. Offer on X looks great value
Not really. You get much better performance with a similarly priced GPU and get most Xbox games on PC.

Bear in mind you do get less games on gamepass if using the subscription on a PC compared to Xbox.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Is Control (xbox) less than 29,99 anywhere? Found that price on xtralife but it's sold out... They say they'll have more shortly but I'm not confident it will be in this week and at that price point.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
As a ps Pro user is it worth getting an Xbox one X on black Friday of just upgrading my PC graphics card? Really fancy gamepass but new consoles are so close. Offer on X looks great value

I'd only go X if you want BC or to play Rare Replay. Pretty much everything else or note, including Game Pass (albeit a different selection) of available on PC.

Last edited:

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017
has anyone seen a hat in time as a physical game in a shop or is it online only?
i would like to purchase that game for switch, but as of right now the physical costs at least 40€.
someone seen that cheaper?

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
has anyone seen a hat in time as a physical game in a shop or is it online only?
i would like to purchase that game for switch, but as of right now the physical costs at least 40€.
someone seen that cheaper?
I physically saw it in Smyths earlier. Don't remember the price.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Is Control (xbox) less than 29,99 anywhere? Found that price on xtralife but it's sold out... They say they'll have more shortly but I'm not confident it will be in this week and at that price point.

For anyone interested, xtralife (Spanish store, but sends to Europe) has both console versions now at that price . Ordered mine just now.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Noticed TGC has raised the prices on same games in its BF sale. PS4 Shenmue 1+2 gone up to £15 from £10 for example. It not OOS, they just price hiked it mid sale. On Xbox it still £10.

Beastlove

Nov 1, 2017
I'd only go X if you want BC or to play Rare Replay. Pretty much everything else or note, including Game Pass (albeit a different selection) of available on PC.

Yeah you're right. As much as I want the X it is a massive waste of cash considering my PC is probably better than the X and the next gen is only 10 months off.

Oct 27, 2017
Asda (UK) is selling switch Lites for £169.99 which seems like a good price. No games included, but still.

Also World War Z is only £14.99 on PSN now, great game for that price.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Just bought a Xbox one x what's the best way to stack up a bunch of game pass?

Check that out and ask there anyway as I'm not sure if that's still working. Only accounts new to gamepass of course.
If you don't want ultimate, it's still maybe the best option.

And then, once you're set, you can use Microsoft rewards to get points that eventually translate to store money or, directly, more months of gamepass. As long as it's available in your region and you have the patience.