• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spinalscratch

Nov 2, 2017
Any offer for a Nintendo Switch in Germany where I dont have to buy the Labo? Its like 288 with it in Saturn, Mediamarkt and others but I dont want that thing with me xD.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Already gone! Haha!! Damn. I was half tempted there.
Still in stock, click "15 neu ab 99,00 €" and it will list Amazon as a seller.

bawd3JW.png

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
ok ordered an Xbox one SAD for 99 euro... however think I really don't need it.

The only reason I got it is for Gamepass Ultimate (36 months for 60 euro)... but unsure how much i'd still use it

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
ok ordered an Xbox one SAD for 99 euro... however think I really don't need it.

The only reason I got it is for Gamepass Ultimate (36 months for 60 euro)... but unsure how much i'd still use it

The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger. 89€ for a Gamepass machine is a very sweet deal.

But I also plan on getting a Switch sometimes next year, so, there is that.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Ordered a Switch Labo-Bundle from Saturn.

It's 20 bucks above what what I hoped, but it's with a game included, so it doesn't matter

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger. 89€ for a Gamepass machine is a very sweet deal.

But I also plan on getting a Switch sometimes next year, so, there is that.

Yeh I think I will probably cancel my order...
Was an impulse buy at that price, but unsure how much I will play on it, if at all even with Gamepass. One console for me is plenty to keep me busy

Oct 28, 2017
amazon uk have the psvr megapacks at £210 and the starter pack at £180. I've been waiting for a price drop to try it for skyrim and no mans sky so I've jumped at that.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the Amazon Warehouse deal has been rolled out site-wide now

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
There is any good offer for wireless earphones with samsung buds or apple airpods form factor with good sound quality?

Max budget 40-50 euros.

Are the xiaomi airdots any good?

I only use it with a mp3 player (so only music, no calls) so i need something that can be use with everything, not just smartphone.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
In the UK at least it seems places are still undecided as to whether the big sale should be now on Black Friday or the traditional Boxing Day/New Year's Day

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In the UK at least it seems places are still undecided as to whether the big sale should be now on Black Friday or the traditional Boxing Day/New Year's Day

Nah, the doorbuster deal is just as good as dead. You hype up the sales to get people to look at the website, but there's no reason to sell things at a loss unless it's taking up space in the warehouse.

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Wheres the cheapest place to get US PSN cards. Looking to get Days Gone off the US Black Friday sale.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Death Stranding is £35 at Monster-Shop.co.uk, but I've never heard of these guys before.
Anyone ordered from them are they legit? HotUKdeals seems to think so.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
If you need a new Xbox controller, Amazon are currently doing 3 months of Ultimate plus a controller for £37.

Other than that, 3 months for £15.99 is good value, they stack, but amazon are only allowing 2 per account.

Last edited: