• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ade

Oct 26, 2017
UK
My son wants Smash for the Switch for Christmas, Prefer physical but digital would do. I'm in the U.K.

Any leads for it at a good price?

PrintedCrayon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seadome
Any cheap PS4 500Gb Bundles in the UK? Cheapest I've seen is £220 with FIFA 20 and GTAV on Simply Games, but if there are any cheaper please let me know!

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
There's a bundle on ps4 pro on argos, for 270 that lets you pick 2 more games for free.

If you sell them that should bring the price down at least 50£.

Ps4 pro

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah these things are gonna be so cheap on second hand market once PS5 is out and people want to trade up.

Folie

Dec 16, 2017
I sold an X1X and a standard PS4 last month and got a pro. If you're on a 1080p display, I don't think they're worth it. Not much quieter and the pro feels lacklustre after the X which was a beast

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
I'm a bit worried. Ordered two games from The Game Collection on November 29th but they still haven't arrived. My orders with them usually arrive with 3-7 days.

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
Thanks. Yeah, I'm waiting until tomorrow and see if they show up before sending them a mail.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Yeah, honestly, if you've waited this long for a Pro/X then just keep waiting. They'll either be peanuts when the next gen starts, or you can just skip straight to the next gen entirely. Sounds like both new consoles are gonna play games from this gen.

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anybody have any recommendations for something that'll hold various controllers? I currently have 4 controllers and my headset taking up a corner of my desk. I'm considering getting cheap chinese wall mounts from ebay and attaching them to my desk but they don't look great+dust will gather more easily.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Huge eShop sale coming this Thursday (19 December) with over 700 games up to -80% off.
Can't wait for Link's Awakening discounted by 5 Euro!

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
LA is not a game to buy digital anyway. Buy it used from CeX, beat it in ten or so hours, then sell it for minimum loss. It's brilliant, but not something you need at your fingertips forever.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Does anybody have any recommendations for something that'll hold various controllers? I currently have 4 controllers and my headset taking up a corner of my desk. I'm considering getting cheap chinese wall mounts from ebay and attaching them to my desk but they don't look great+dust will gather more easily.

I'd like to echo this. I currently have an entire bedside table full of controllers I'd like to clean up, but never found a solution.

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to echo this. I currently have an entire bedside table full of controllers I'd like to clean up, but never found a solution.
So the best thing I found were headphone stands, if they have a big enough curve they can hold controllers. There's different types for different use cases so you can probably put a standing type on your table. I'll be putting 2 underneath my desk so the controllers are out of sight when I'm not using them and easily accessible.

Harris

Nov 15, 2019
UK
I havent played youngblood, but if its indeed worse than 2. Lmao. Save your money!
I decided to wait and pick it up when it gets below £10.00. With the sale starting tomorrow, that money can probably be better spent elsewhere.
I really enjoyed The New Order, and Old Blood but never got round to 2. What was so bad about the second one?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
10% off on 365games with the code "mario" until tomorrow

i have no affiliation with this offer lol