• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 62

Please share all kinds of deals, mainly related to gaming, for us poor Europeans in this thread. It would be appreciated if you could include the following information in your posts:

- product
- website/store
- price
- conditions on which the offer may depend
- country (if the deal is only available in specific countries)

So let me start with Super Mario Odyssey:
If you change the country of your Nintendo Account to South Africa, and purchase the game either directly on your Switch or on the Nintendo website, then you only need to pay ZAR 699. That is about EUR 41.33, and a lot cheaper than the EUR 59.99 Nintendo charges on European eShops. After that, you can change the country of your account back to your original country; the game still appears as part of your purchases. Alternatively, you can also create a separate South African eShop account. The South African eShop should accept most European credit cards.

You can also check out https://eshop-prices.com to find more games which are cheaper in other countries. Nintendo titles have been the cheapest in South Africa so far.

Dache

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thank you for that SMO tip, I want it digitally and was wondering how I could get it cheapest.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Prey is £13.50 at Amazon UK with Prime, daddy-o. Still a fresh £15.49 without.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nice. Picked up Prey for the Xbox. Really hope it gets a One X patch.

Mascot

Oct 26, 2017
Benchmark your PCs, chaps: Crysis Maximum Edition (Crysis and Crysis Warhead) is £3.74 on Steam right now.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/987/

a26.jpg

InkyVulture

Oct 26, 2017
So not deals, but what can I expect Switch games to retail for in Italy? Thinking of getting a physical Mario Odyssey if the exchange rate makes it cheaper than home.

Status
Not open for further replies.