• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Don't mention fight money you clowns

So what's the cheapest way to buy all the season passes? I think if you just buy them all on PSN it comes out to 60 buckos which is more expensive the ln getting arcade but apparently that only comes with the first 2 seasons. I'm confused...

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Well it's fight money but OK.

Just wait for a sale on S1 and 2 characters.

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
Season 3 is $30
Season 1 and 2 together is $30
AE is $40 and comes with 1 and 2

Unless you can get AE for less than $30, buying the seasons is the cheapest.

Oct 25, 2017
1 is 10, 2 is 20,3 is 30

10+20+30=60

Ok buy AE. I can see it is like $40 on Amazon US right now. If you can find it cheaper elsewhere at retail go with that.

This is stating the obvious so I should apologise ahead of time but Sakura is the only season 3 character out right now and I don't believe they've announced a release schedule for the remaining characters. General assumption is one every one - two months.

If you wanted to make your initial investment low you could buy AE at retail now and just buy the individual characters (they are $6 each) as they come out.

If you're buying the season pass up front you're only saving $6 off the total cost of six characters.

The other option is to wait for a sale. I don't know how often SFV goes on sale in the US but they have pretty much killed the price over here at retail and it goes on sale on psn enough times.

OP
OP
Fart Master

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
Ok buy AE. I can see it is like $40 on Amazon US right now. If you can find it cheaper elsewhere at retail go with that.

This is stating the obvious so I should apologise ahead of time but Sakura is the only season 3 character out right now and I don't believe they've announced a release schedule for the remaining characters. General assumption is one every one - two months.

If you wanted to make your initial investment low you could buy AE at retail now and just buy the individual characters (they are $6 each) as they come out.

If you're buying the season pass up front you're only saving $6 off the total cost of six characters.

The other option is to wait for a sale. I don't know how often SFV goes on sale in the US but they have pretty much killed the price over here at retail and it goes on sale on psn enough times.
Yeah I think I'm just gonna the first 2 with a discount code I have and wait until season 3 is over.