• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Not sure if this will help but you can opt in under notification preferences. If you're not already of course.

platinum-trophy-rewards-terms-and-conditions-image-block-01-us-31may17

Honestly, it's the luck of the draw with this. I've had mine on and I've gotten this theme, but I'll hear of other emails on here that I've never gotten. I still haven't gotten my Bloodborne platinum theme and I got the trophy back in January. I really need to contact Sony about that...

I hated last year's theme, but this one is pretty nice.
It was cool for like 5 minutes, then got annoying. This one is much better and I'd actually use it beyond the holidays cause of the chill jazz and neon sign. Wish there was one that had just the word playstation without the holiday theme set.

Oct 27, 2017
If someone has a code available for this theme, please send me one via pm. I'd love to have this idling on for the holidays. Unfortunately I never get these emails.

itsrealfood

Oct 25, 2017
I did not get one either and it looks amazing. :( What is the best way to contact Sony about this? DM their support Twitter?

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is actually a very very good theme. Very relaxing. This and Firewatch are my tops for just being relaxing. Gimme more chill jazz track themes.

Crankafoo

Dec 3, 2018
Canada
Canada here, I never get any emails ever from Sony aside from receipts for my purchases. Sucks, as it seems like a really nice theme.

QuVat

Oct 26, 2017
So is there no other way to get this theme except to luck out and get an email from Sony?

Last edited:

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine being this bad at emails.

Imagine giving out a holiday theme to only certain people instead of just making it free on the store for everyone.

OP
OP
ThisThingIsUseful
Oct 31, 2017

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Here's my code:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't receive it this year, despite getting it last year.

I also stopped receiving the weekly newsletter from PlayStation a while ago without opting out anywhere...

itsrealfood

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to chat with Sony support today and not only could they say they were unable to resend the email, they couldn't even verify if one was sent in the first place. :( Their customer service makes me a very sad dude.

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't get this theme, and really wish I had gotten this holiday theme from last year (if you somehow still have this code, hit me up in the dms):

Unbelievable how bad Sony is at getting these emails out even if you change your notification preferences. Just put these things on the store.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone want mine? I got the email a few days ago, but I didn't think it was something people wanted til I saw this topic.

Gone

Last edited:

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Keep getting reminded about this theme, and how I never got the email.

Suavesteve

Oct 28, 2017
Dam. I've been a PS Plus member since day one and have not received any of this stuff and I live in NA. Can someone please send me a code to this wonderful theme?

Oct 27, 2017
i can see this burning my eyes out at night
You should try the pre-order bonus theme for Crash Team Racing. The brightest yellow you can imagine. The people who made that either did it as a joke or they're the dumbest mofos on the planet.

For me, nothing has topped the Xbox 360's Holiday 2008 theme.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My friend got his email! I, a loyal customer for years who has signed up for everything Sony, continue to wait and will probably never receive anything. Thanks Sony!

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Why dont they just put them up on their store