• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It should be a banner on the weekly newsletter email. Expires on the 13th.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Damnit, i never get SHIT. If anyone gets one that doesn't need it, I'll gladly take it!

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get these emails anymore. I went back in and turned them on last holiday season, got one newsletter, and never got another email.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I never get these. It doesn't make sense, I'm signed up for the newsletters. I got an email yesterday about Call of Duty though.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
I've been signed up for the newsletter for years, but I never get them. I've tried unsubscribing and resubscribing without any luck.

speiky

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
I never get these. It doesn't make sense, I'm signed up for the newsletters. I got an email yesterday about Call of Duty though.
Same. Got the "last chance to pre-order and pre-load COD..." email, but of course they skip me when it's the 20% off newsletter. Dafuq. Been a PSN member since it's inception and all I got was a lousy avatar -_-

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Same. Got the "last chance to pre-order and pre-load COD..." email, but of course they skip me when it's the 20% off newsletter. Dafuq. Been a PSN member since it's inception and all I got was a lousy avatar -_-
Straight garbage lol. Welp, if anyone isn't using there's it would greatly appreciated!

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I recently got emails for the launch of COD and ACO from Playstation, but did not get this 20% off newsletter... Maybe it takes a while to get to every subscriber?

Raindammit

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Got one!!

svfEwrP.png

I also did the promo recently where you bought two games and got a 20% off voucher in November, so a double whammy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.