• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I normally wouldnt make a thread about something like this but I think the theme is really cool.

Not sure what other regions are getting this besides North America.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I normally don't get Sony e-mails but I got this one. Is the curse over?

thebigword

Oct 27, 2017
this is nice, but when are they going to send out 20% off coupons again? When was the last time they did? Feels like ages ago...

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Of course it's NA only. I wonder when will Sony do something like this on Europe.

Baloota

May 12, 2018
Egypt
I never get these mails, come on Sony, fix your systems.
Edit: They fixed their system lol, got mine.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I always thought I had an issue getting Sony emails. I would never get the 20% off coupons, but I did get the email ago a bit ago reminding me of no more PS3 games on PS+... I didn't get this email..

:(

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I got it also but haven't had a chance to check out what it actually looks like.

Nothing will live up to the winter theme for the 360 though.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I didn't get it, like most psn emails the only ones I get are order confirmations and that's it, never any newsetters or coupons or anything I actually want to get.

Seriously, why does Sony seem like they don't give a shit about this problem that MANY people have? I honestly feel like they literally just randomly select emails to send stuff to rather then to all the people that have signed up.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do I download it? I redeemed from a PC web browser, so I'm not sure if I can find this theme on the PS4 Store.

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Never get emails from Sony, ever.

Edit: just looked it up and it's pretty cool so I know I definitely won't be getting it, lol.

KsG

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
I use to get this emails and then one day it just stopped. I had the same problem with Pokemon emails until I switched my email over to an iCloud.com from Gmail. So I don't know if its a Gmail problem or what. Luckily some kind soul gave me one of these on reddit.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't received any email from Playstation or Sony, unless it's a Thanks for your purchase. :(

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Huh, I actually got an e-mail this time. To celebrate, I'm sharing my code because I don't think I will use it.

Here you go!

N9TT-CMNP-REJ5

slabrock

Oct 25, 2017
Got mine. Do the people who don't typically get these emails get the weekly newsletters?