• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hitokiri03

Oct 25, 2017
UK discount codes here.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Woodbeam

May 6, 2019
Ooh, let's see...

"But wait – there's more, Woodbeam! How about a little something extra to help expand your collection this Christmas?
To celebrate the season in style, enjoy a little something special just for you: save 0 on the items in your PS Store basket!"

😒

itsrealfood

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it's the same old, same old. Every year I realize that Sony still hates me and has never sent a single promotional email for a free theme, despite changing my address a couple times using the gmail trick. I even chatted with their customer service a couple times and they always say there is literally nothing they can do about emails not showing up. Why on Earth is Sony so incompetent with this stuff!?

OP
OP
GreenEarth

GreenEarth

alt account
Banned
Oct 24, 2019
So in my mail I had the 10% discount presented, but when I do the download email trick and view the plain text I have a 10%, 20% and 30% code lol

Ferdie your tip was fantastic

Deleted member 33567

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
nothing on my main account, but got the email on my spare account - which I have never purchased anything on.

only Seem to have the theme. Is ther a way to see text email on ipad?

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
I've got 3 different discount codes in my plain text email.
My girlfriend has the 10 and 20 % ones. Has anyone tried applying these with any success?

OP
OP
GreenEarth

GreenEarth

alt account
Banned
Oct 24, 2019
I've got 3 different discount codes in my plain text email.
My girlfriend has the 10 and 20 % ones. Has anyone tried applying these with any success?
Yes they work.
If you go to the store and add something to your cart then you can put in the discount to check the validity and then remove the code again without it being used. Remember it works on the whole cart at once so up to 10 items can be bought with one code.

Moves

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm... no email so far. This will be the first year I don't get the email if it doesn't come in. I love the holiday themes...

Another

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
Portugal
Are these restricted to certain countries or what? I've had a PSN account in well over 10 years and everytime one of these goes out I check my email and I've never ever gotten one. Ever.

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
Hope this comes to the U.S. I got 2018 theme and the 2017 theme and love using them at this time of the year. Hopefully I get this one as well.

Arutha

Oct 27, 2017
France
Got 3 codes, thanks for the email trick ! I have used the 30% one already, and gifted the other two. So weird from Sony to do that.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
So...its better to wait to see if we get the coupon before buying anything from PSN right?

(US PSN user here)

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So...its better to wait to see if we get the coupon before buying anything from PSN right?

(US PSN user here)

For sure, there's a lot of time left on the current US deals, so may as well wait a bit.

I even bought some stuff this morning thinking they had totally done away with these discount code emails. It feels like ages since the last promo. Customer support was very chill about refunding me too, but only because I didn't download anything yet. Hope that's a helpful tip for anyone in a similar boat.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly finding these hidden codes is way too complicated for me.

(I'll take a 20, 30 or 10 whatever discount count though:)

Last edited:

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I'll wait and see if I get something but I'm 90% sure I won't get anything because Sony never send me those emails.

Sale promotion though, oh I get those.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
No mail :(

And I really want that theme!

Why cant they just make it free on PSN?

oggob

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Oh god, I just remembered the thread about Untitled Goose Game trophies.... come on TGA official announcement and release before the 20th... my 30% voucher commands it!!!!