• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Why did you not use it on both? :)

I would have liked to but only had the credit on my account left for one.

I've still got the 10 and 20% codes left though and it says you get until the 19th to use them. So I might pick the other one up before then.

What a hassle though having to Neo through the email just to see to the codes. Makes me think of how many others I might have missed!

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
There's a nice new free Sekiro holiday dynamic theme on the UK store, if it's any consolation to the people just wanting a new theme.

Svejk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any word on possible US emails by chance? I've gotten the past 3 years of themes and was looking forward to this one... But hell, if they're offering discount codes as well, I will hold off purchasing something on PSN before I can confirm.

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I just got sent a corrected email so those who got the none available email should be getting one as well at the very least.

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
So I just got sent a corrected email so those who got the none available email should be getting one as well at the very least.
Have you deleted your first, "none available", e-mail? I'm trying to check for the code by downloading the mail and opening it in chrome, but I can only see this:

But wait – there's more, Beeblebrox! How about a little something extra to help expand your collection this Christmas?
To celebrate the season in style, enjoy a little something special just for you: save on the items in your PS Store basket!
Just use your personal code at the checkout. Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

Is this the "none available" mail?

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have you deleted your first, "none available", e-mail? I'm trying to check for the code by downloading the mail and opening it in chrome, but I can only see this:

Is this the "none available" mail?

None available mail was this :

How about a little something extra to help expand your collection this Christmas?
To celebrate the season in style, enjoy a little something special just for you: save 30% on the items in your PS Store basket!

Just use your personal code [CODE etc.] Available at the checkout. Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

Just use your personal code [CODE etc.] Available at the checkout. Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

Just use your personal code None Available at the checkout. Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

Corrected one:

How about a little something extra to help expand your collection this Christmas?
To celebrate the season in style, enjoy a little something special just for you: save 30% on the items in your PS Store basket!
Just use your personal code [Working code :)] at the checkout. Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
None available mail was this :

Just use your personal code None Available at the checkout. Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT

Corrected one:

Just use your personal code [Working code :)] at the checkout. Valid until 19/12/2019 23:59 GMT
Thanks, I hope I'll get the proper e-mail/code. Planning on buying Ashen and probably a couple of other games, so any savings would be more than welcome :D

marcinaldo

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know if those codes work for preorders or is buying preorders separate process and they don't go into the regular cart with other items?
I tried clicking on Cyberpunk but it gave me a warning that the payment is immediate so I clicked cancel

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if those codes work for preorders or is buying preorders separate process and they don't go into the regular cart with other items?
I tried clicking on Cyberpunk but it gave me a warning that the payment is immediate so I clicked cancel

The T&C's are linked in the e-mail, pre-orders are excluded. Here's a list of what's excluded:
PS+ Subscription products (these can be added to the cart but no discount will be applied)

PS Now Subscription products

PS Music/Spotify Subscription

Pre-order games

Pre-order video

Video rentals

Live events (such as Pay Per View sport)

Content purchased via in-game stores

plake

Nov 3, 2017
Ugh, got the theme but no codes. 11 year old (at least!) mostly digital account but never any love from Sony.

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
Same thing here I never get these emails at all. It's only just the thank you for your purchase emails for some reason.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
Another user here who got the email a day later with the theme but no discount code. Tried the plain text view, but still no joy. Is there a recommended Sony support contact to send a note to, to see if they'll send another email?

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Haven't gotten any email. Shame too as I could actually use a code for once with some credit in my wallet and having a few things I'd like to buy but really I'd even just be happy with the theme as it looks cool.

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017
a swedish and an austrian account, but havent received anything.
i throw a lot of money at them, i guess they are not giving any discounts to people who are already blindly buying shit from them.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate living in the US right now.

Not only because of this discount code but other stuff too.

Beeblebrox

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone got a code they don't want?

Would love to get Arise, Ashen when it comes out this week and maybe Where the Water Tastes Like Wine...

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
and I didnt get a code. Any one got a US code they dont play to use?

hollerphonix

Oct 27, 2017
I just got an email code in NA but how do you plain text this for the discount? I cant seem to figure it out on my phone in gmail

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got the theme, but no discount. Probably won't use it if anyone wants the code. First to quote gets it.

EDIT: Gone.