• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GreenEarth

alt account
Banned
Oct 24, 2019
It's animated and has some soothing Christmas music.

For people receiving mail with only a theme code and no discount code, try this:

LOL, I got the email but there's just theme inside.

Then I tried to view the email in text only mode and there are 2 discount codes!

What are they doing? I remember this happened last time when they were sending out codes.

Try it out guys.

ErAhXLu.png

vhKIJNd.png

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2019
I'm sick of this shit. I haven't gotten an email from Sony in years despite having my email box checked off on my account.

OP
OP
GreenEarth

GreenEarth

alt account
Banned
Oct 24, 2019
Saw some others who got the same email and they got 20% and 30% discount codes. Why I got only 10%, Sony, whyyyyyy?

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Sigh. I never get these, but I get the sale promotion ones. Sony please.

Theme is cool though.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I checked my email and got nothing, so now I'm sad.
I really want this theme, it looks cute af.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
If only Vita games would go on sale once in a while I might actually use a code like this.

:(

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't get anything. Anyone has a theme code they are not using?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I am signed up on everything sony has and I never get these

score01

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the UK and just got an email with a code for a theme. Where the discount code be at?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe there is some newsletter option that I unchecked. I never got anything from Sony aside purchase confirmations.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
If they're going out now for EU players I'm guessing later this evening-this time tomorrow for US. I've never not gotten these. *Knocks on wood*

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Why isn't this shit sent to your PSN Profile through the messaging system itself? Everytime these topics come up it's the same thing. The majority of people don't ever get these emails.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I've had zero luck with the discounts in ages, but I'd be happy with just the theme. I really like having the new one on for a few weeks each year.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I just checked on my PS4, looking for the theme shop, and yet here it is: the sweet sound of nothingness.
Sony doesn't want me to celebrate Christmas, I see. What a Grinch!

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
lol again with the "None Available" code... Sony, never change... btw I only got the theme :'( (better then nothing I guess).

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First time I got this email and they just gave me the theme...

God damn it Sony. Why do you hate me so much...

oggob

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Last edited:

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
Sony will send me a survey to "celebrate" my PS4 Pro birthday but lose my email whenever it comes to stuff like this, smh