• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which?

• Hamburgers. I'm not extra like that.

Votes: 65 9.2%
  • Cheeseburgers. I like cheese.

Votes: 639 90.8%

• Total voters

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Cheeseburger all the way.
Preferably with deli-style American cheese.
And no, you snooty Europeans, it's not the same as the individually wrapped American cheese.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I try to avoid cheese because it can lead to some problems for me, but even still I'll take a cheeseburger over a hamburger any day of the week. I'd rather suffer later than suffer now.

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
is this thread just to bash american cheese?

it makes the best grilled cheese and goes great on a burger with a nice melty consistency that envelopes the burger.

Gazele

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised by the voting

For me it depends on the cheese.

American cheese? Keep it away

A nice aged cheddar or swiss? Sure!

Also depends if its fast food or not, fast food no on the cheese, nice restaurant sure

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
Cheeseburgers are vastly superior... I'd rather have the cheese than the patty frankly.

American cheese (product) is fantastic on burgers as it melts amazingly and has a subtle flavor I've enjoyed since I was a kid. Appreciating it does not preclude one's appreciation for real cheeses. I don't mind it when I go out to INO or wherever, though I typically use cheddar for my burgers at home (sometimes Swiss or Gouda).

Igorth

Nov 13, 2017
Cheese, but not that american shit bullshit. Cheddar, edam, havarti, emmental, blue, roquefort... anything is better than that.

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I always miss the cheese when I forget to order it on a burger. Doesn't have to be American. I prefer other options.

Cheddar
Blue Cheese
Brie
and others

All good depending on the toppings.

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
Last edited:

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If you get hamburgers for reasons other than lactose intolerance, you're doing it wrong.

Oct 25, 2017
American cheese is like designed to be melted on a burger it's the only redeeming quality it has. That's where it goes from a 2/10 cheese to a 9/10 cheese.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even really like cheese all that much but I'll always pick a cheeseburger over a normal hamburger. A slightly melted slice of cheese on a burger just makes it that much better.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Hamburgers
Lactose intolerant.

Sometimes I'll get a double single at in n out which is 2 meat, 1 cheese. Though the last time I had it the cheese really didn't taste good.
I've learned to enjoy hamburgers, I add chili peppers.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
At an earlier age I preferred just hamburgers. But with age I've come to appreciate cheeseburgers more.

Hamburgers
Lactose intolerant.

Sometimes I'll get a double single at in n out which is 2 meat, 1 cheese. Though the last time I had it the cheese really didn't taste good.
I've learned to enjoy hamburgers, I add chili peppers.

My fellow lactose intolerant! We have effective pills for that.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
My nephew and my step-sister both eat hamburgers with just a patty and bun, no veggies, no cheese, no condiments... nothing. It's the driest shit I've ever seen and they seem to love it. I'll take a 3x3 with extra cheese instead please!!