• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
A tad on the nose.

It's weird though, her delivery in the gameplay trailer was one of the only weak parts about it.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
That's dope I'll most likely be playing this as a female in my first playthrough since it seems like a female is the canon way going off marketing, same thing I'll be doing with AC Odyssey. She did a great job as Makoto and can't wait to see her well hear her work again.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Pretty obvious if youve been playing any JRPGs or watching any anime dubbed last year. Wonder if she's exiting japanese game and anime dubbing and moving onto mainstream western stuff like Troy Baker and Laura Bailey did.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We better let her mother know she said cunt.

I guess it makes sense someone that does anime voice work would be able to say bad words.

Thank you for your service in Nier: Automata. Cyberpunk 2077 is a great role to land.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. Her delivery in the gameplay trailer left a bit to be desired but maybe it was just direction.

Sayers

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if that is final? I hope it is because she is great but he specifically says "the voice in the demo". Or he may just be being cautious because it is likely going to be her but something could come up.

Nachos

Oct 26, 2017
That scotch line was really bad.
A lot of her lines in the demo were. She's generally a great actress (whether it's in voice, film, or theater), but I don't know what was going on. All her conversations sounded disjointed – like they made no attempt at hiding that video game voice actors tend not to record in groups.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Thought the voice sounded familiar. Unsure what I'll go with in the game though.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm buying Cyberpunk 2077, and playing as FemV.
249.jpg

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
Welp, good bye anime/anime games. She's getting the hell outta dodge, just like Troy Baker did.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I thought it was her in the footage. She's one of my favourite voice actors that I've come across in recent years so it's cool to see her potentially land a big role like this.

Nimby

Oct 27, 2017
Damn. I want to play as her now, but that means I can't make a huge dude and be super gay.