• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xclk07

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Hi all - inspired by the heartwarming thread of Era members coming together to help a poster out in LA, I wanted to see if there'd be any interest in a meetup in Chicago since I know there's a lot of us here. I work at a music venue and we have a fun event coming up on Thurs, 5/9 to which I could accommodate a lot of free entry if people would enjoy a fun (and politically relevant!) concert. Event info. in pic below.

I figured we could start the meetup at 6:30 and GMan Tavern next door and then those that want to attend the show (again, for free), could enjoy at 8pm.

Any interest? Thoughts?

horDRM2-1.jpg

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Metro is an awesome venue! Been to a few shows there and enjoyed the setup and since it's a small venue the show can get very personal.
Put me as tentatively down depending on if work since I work in the Loop but commute from Indiana.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Aw, too bad it's next month. Going to be in Chicago for the first week of June and would've been cool to meet some of the fine folk around here.