• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This has been the weirdest day.

Mick - We did the thing, get over it
US - Dude what, that's a crime, bro.
Mick - I never said we did the thing. Fake News
US - Mick says he didn't say the thing he said
Trump - I like Mick

Dude will be fired tomorrow on take out the trash day.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
So how long until they start screaming about deep fake news and people just start going along with it

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This has been the weirdest day.

Mick - We did the thing, get over it
US - Dude what, that's a crime, bro.
Mick - I never said we did the thing. Fake News
US - Mick says he didn't say the thing he said
Trump - I like Mick

Dude will be fired tomorrow on take out the trash day.

Mick is overrated.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
The good news is, they don't need to. As this progresses more and more of America will turn on Republicans. Even just 2% is end game for Republicans in this environment.
This is the part which worries me the most. So many times in the past I've assumed Americans would vote with some common sense and it just doesn't happen. The bastards are literally trying to strip people of their healthcare and that isn't enough. You have people shooting up schools on a consistent basis and that isn't enough. You have massive tax cuts to the wealthy while the lower and middle classes get hung out to dry and that won't do it it either. Now I'm supposed to believe people will be so offended by Trump's corruption, they will mobilise to vote him out? If people won't even vote to save their own skin, I seriously doubt they care about corruption which has no discernible impact on their daily lives.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
We withhold already promised military aid to allies endangering the safety of a strategically valuable location to have a foreign government do a personal favor that involves them investigating political rivals... all the time?

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Mick is such an opportunistic turd. I recall reading how delighted he was to be CoS because he figured out you just gotta sit back and let Trump do what he wants. Cushiest job ever, until the knife lands home.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
We commit crimes
We withhold already promised military aid to allies endangering the safety of a strategically valuable location to have a foreign government do a personal favor that involves them investigating political rivals... all the time?
Totally clears the President. Thank you!

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
He, uh, just said they did quid on camera. Then he walked it back in a statement citing fake news. Because of those evil recording cameras

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
sad as it is i think it's a good political strategy ... "shit happens bruh, everybody does it"

burns me up that if the obama/hypothetical hillary administration did as such there'd be riots on the street. but *sigh* whatever

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bold strategy. "What I said earlier and was doubly confirmed, that was just the evil media. I didn't really say that and confirm it live on tv."

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
dm760.gif

gamerman

Oct 27, 2017
Can some one catch me up?
Mulvaney held a press conference where he said the Ukraine funds were held back to investigate a conspiracy theory on the Democrats. The press stated that what he was suggesting was a Quid Pro Quo. Mulvaney said it is done all the time. Get over it! Now he walked back his statement.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
ROTFLMAO

Too late, asshole. Your statements are on tape, & all over National TV. You can't just easily walk it back.

trump Supporters and people with Greek philosophy statues in their avatars: "But show me the proof and evidence he lied!"

Everyone: here's thevideo of him literally saying it.

Trump supporters: *gone like a fart in the wind*

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Trump Supporters and people with Greek philosophy statues in their avatars: "But show me the proof and evidence he lied!"

Everyone: here's the video of him literally saying it.

Trump supporters: *gone like a fart in the wind*

Trump supporters are ignorant & have no lives. They're not worth bothering.

They may not hear it, but independent voters will.

TheExecutive

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trump supporters are ignorant & have no lives. They're not worth bothering.

They may not hear it, but independent voters will.
I am an independent voter. My fellow independents let me down last time. I doubt that happens again. Also, in all battleground states I can think of the independent voter decides the sway due to apathy from the two parties. I also believe in these states the black voter is more important than ever. I really REALLY hope they get out to vote.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't do it! But also I totally did it, and here's my own summary showing me doing it, and here's me asking China to do it too, and here's my chief of staff announcing to the entire media plainly that I did it.
So um... everybody does it and you should just get over what I didn't do already okaaaaaay

X5m0llG.gif

THAT DARN MEDIA AT IT AGAIN! Twisting my woooooords like some sort of word twister

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Even if it was, this still assumes good faith on the part of the GOP. Which we all know is crazytalk.
Yeah really, any kind of multi-day protest would be in the news for about 36 hours before something else big happens and then those people are just left out in the cold with their message getting lost in the shuffle. It's a great idea but the effectiveness of it is more then questionable. You would need enough people protesting that whole industries/companies have to shut down because no one is their to operate them and probably around 97% of the US population just can't do that either because of money or other things like young kids.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I am an independent voter. My fellow independents let me down last time. I doubt that happens again. Also, in all battleground states I can think of the independent voter decides the sway due to apathy from the two parties. I also believe in these states the black voter is more important than ever. I really REALLY hope they get out to vote.

I agree, though after all of these years of Trump, I think that a lot of sane people have had enough.

He's a disaster.