• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The old man's trip was perfect but one thing we aren't discussing enough is why did he stop at that? After the trip he didn't intervene and just let the little girls catch the groper instead of helping them. Why?

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, good ole Era, suggesting that death is deserved whilst simultaneously decrying the death penalty.

Please take a seat, this may shock you and I don't want you to hurt yourself...
It's almost as if different people have different opinions.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I don't know the legality in Japan but if it was me on those trains I'd be carrying a can of pepper spray just in case.
Lmao, not the kind of thing you want to use on a packed train.

Good job on the tripping, and seriously impressed with the schoolgirls chasing the dude. Hope my kid grows to be as strong.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Needed a little more force in that trip to have that jackass flying down the stairs, but a good effort nonetheless.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
If they go to trial the men may face a maximum of six months in prison and 500,000 yen (US$4,000) fine. The punishment is hard, but because it is so under reported people think they can just do it freely. Won't happened here.
You think a maximum of 6 months for groping underage girls is harsh?

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Ah, good ole Era, suggesting that death is deserved whilst simultaneously decrying the death penalty.

Also, I have been several times, but aren't there quite a few cameras around train/metro/subway stations in Japan that are able to catch guys like him?

Different people with different opinions. Doing something like that to a child does not prompt empathy. Fuck him.

But, to answer your question, a fully packed is gonna block the camera from seeing anything below an adults chest.

The cameras only going to see something like this:

Edit: alright for some reason Era is bugging out on me today and isn't letting me upload a photo. Click the link for what I mean:

Last edited:

Ryder9

Alt account
Banned
May 26, 2018
User banned (5 days): Personal attacks against other members, history of antagonistic behaviour

Also, I have been several times, but aren't there quite a few cameras around train/metro/subway stations in Japan that are able to catch guys like him?

good ole pedophile defense come to the rescue

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Good effort from Trip-san, shame it didn't send the perv flying down the stairs though.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The guy that tripped him is a guy I wanna have a beer with. Only bad part is the guy wasn't close enough to the stairs when he fell.

That's what I was thinking. The guy needs to be arrested and face justice, period. But wishing the guy gets hurt or killed is not right.

Fuck out of here with this. The dude is groping schoolgirls. Are you seriously gonna whine about people not caring if he hurt himself when he fell? Really?

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When will people think of the poor men who _HAVE_ to grope these young girls???

Don't we live in a society???

/s

harry the spy

Oct 25, 2017
The story is infuriating but I'm glad he got caught and I couldn't help but lol at that casual foot trip. At first I thought he just tripped on the floor.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Nice and justified trip. Feels staged though. I've been falling for some Chinese videos that went viral and that supposedly were staged, so I've become sceptical of these kind of videos.

Oct 25, 2017
The issue is the prosecution in a country with a 99% conviction rate?

I don't think that number is something to celebrate. It's a human institution, not a perfect one, so that 99% rate means either they're railroading a lot of innocent people into unearned convictions, or they're ignoring huge numbers of crimes to artificially inflate numbers by only prosecuting easier cases.
I don't know the legality in Japan but if it was me on those trains I'd be carrying a can of pepper spray just in case.

I have literally never seen a real-world case of pepper spray where it didn't either result in collateral damage or the person using it getting hit instead.

Saori

Avenger
Dec 12, 2018
Respect to the girls standing up against this man, I've been groped multiple times on a train, yet every time I felt powerless and kept quiet. The trip was definitely satisfying.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Respect to the girls standing up against this man, I've been groped multiple times on a train, yet every time I felt powerless and kept quiet. The trip was definitely satisfying.

Jesus sorry to hear that.

The thing that always gets me when I see these sorts of videos is how easy it actually is for one person to intervene or help, yet we don't.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The old man's trip was perfect but one thing we aren't discussing enough is why did he stop at that? After the trip he didn't intervene and just let the little girls catch the groper instead of helping them. Why?

Looked to me like he only wanted to slow the guy down. It's not his business so I doubt he wanted to get too involved, but if someone asks him if he intentionally tripped the guy up he can just shrug and say it was accidental.

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
good ole pedophile defense come to the rescue
...right. Pedophile defense. Uh huh. Couldn't have been me pointing out hypocrisies in how people here majorly denounce the death penalty, yet will suggest a man die instead of being thrown in jail. Couldn't have been that at all.

Different people with different opinions. Doing something like that to a child does not prompt empathy. Fuck him.

But, to answer your question, a fully packed is gonna block the camera from seeing anything below an adults chest.

The cameras only going to see something like this:

Edit: alright for some reason Era is bugging out on me today and isn't letting me upload a photo. Click the link for what I mean:

I showed no empathy. Just merely pointing out a disturbing trend that wishes/suggests death to people who should instead rot in jail. Either way, thanks for not jumping on me and suggesting I was defending a pedo. Reasonable response, so thank you.

Ryder9

Alt account
Banned
May 26, 2018
...right. Pedophile defense. Uh huh. Couldn't have been me pointing out hypocrisies in how people here majorly denounce the death penalty, yet will suggest a man die instead of being thrown in jail. Couldn't have been that at all.

I showed no empathy. Just merely pointing out a disturbing trend that wishes/suggests death to people who should instead rot in jail. Either way, thanks for not jumping on me and suggesting I was defending a pedo. Reasonable response, so thank you.
k pedo defense

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah let's give him shit even though he's the only one who actually did something.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Japanese people are traditionally non-confrontational, especially in public. It's why people like Logan Paul can harass Japanese elderly on the street with nothing happening to them.

Kudos for the tripper for stepping up.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
very sad. these girls are way too young to have to deal with that shit. no one should have to deal with that shit =(

Saori

Avenger
Dec 12, 2018
Jesus sorry to hear that.

The thing that always gets me when I see these sorts of videos is how easy it actually is for one person to intervene or help, yet we don't.
Sadly it isn't always as easy. But yes, in plenty of cases a single person can make the difference. While as a victim I never had the courage to do anything, I've helped people get out of situations by merely walking up to them and asking them something or asking another person to go there with me, if it looked like I would just needlessly endanger myself otherwise.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

Can you actually provide any proof that the same people who don't care what happens to this guy are the same people who have spoken out against the death penalty?

Because if not you are just making baseless assumptions and concern trolling in my opinion.

Oct 28, 2017

With how crowded Japanese trains get, I'm howling with laughter at the idea of someone spraying a groper and suddenly the whole car being fucked up by it.

You're always packed in elbow-to-arse, with barely any space.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Imagine coming to a thread about men groping underage girls and the first thing someone does is complain about is some people in this site wanting to see the man death.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Good on dude for tripping him.

He suit probably scruffy and I hope he hurt his knees

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good stuff. I hope this sparks a discussion and change for this. There are so many of these assholes that think they can do this. Especially to young girls like these.

Also good on the guy who tripped him.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Nah, not going on any further. Not trying to get banned for something I didn't do (defending pedos, apparently).

Im gonna move my conversation over to non-pedophile discussion, starting now.

Yeah I didn't think so. Next time don't jump to concern trolling and baseless assumptions as a knee jerk reaction to a thread. Talking out of your ass is never a good look.

Just because some people on Era are okay with a pedophile hurting himself in a fall does not make the entire site hypocritical for also condemning the death penalty. Especially when the people who are okay with the Pedo hurting himself are not the same people who are speaking out against the death penalty in other threads. You making random assumptions to fit your argument helps nobody.

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
Yeah I didn't think so. Next time don't jump to concern trolling and baseless assumptions as a knee jerk reaction to a thread. Talking out of your ass is never a good look.

Just because some people on Era are okay with a pedophile hurting himself in a fall does not make the entire site hypocritical for also condemning the death penalty. Especially when the people who are okay with the Pedo hurting himself are not the same people who are speaking out against the death penalty in other threads.
You're right, man. I'm so sorry.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
sick trip and good on the girls for not letting this asshole get away with it. it's absolutely insane how common groping seems to be.

also some yall really need to grow up.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
That trip was so clutch haha.

Glad that fucking pedo got caught, girls and women of Japan do not deserve to be held in fear because some men can't control themselves.