ChileERA | OT | - ERAmos tan weones...

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Yo vivo en Pedro Aguirre Cerda, se cortó la luz en el condominio, somos 200 viviendas sin luz, pero como el "sector" tiene luz, yo cacho que no somos prioridad

Mi polola es de Conce, pero al menos estuvo lejos de donde pasó todo. Fue una Tromba Marina AKA un tornado que inició en el mar y se metió a la tierra

Ecliptor

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Call me crazy but I'm kinda jealous that this crazy stuff is happening in the south and not where I live.

NHarmonic.

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Estaba pensando, hemos tenido volcanes activos, tsunamis, terremotos y ahora tornados... No es un tipo de record esa weá? Habrá un país donde hayan pasado mas weas?

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
TL;DW and then I read what he said, good thing I didn't watch it. We are living in the darkest timeline.

What's weird is seeing his own political wing tearing him apart. It's like they want a certain worse fucker in charge

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys quick question and i hope this doesn't come off as entitled or anything:

I know it is quite common here that corner stores do not let you pay with debit or credit unless you spend a minimum of lets say $1.000. Is this not against the terms of conditions of Transbank? It is in Canada, and yes some stores still do it there too and get away with it. And i get it, transbank takes a 2% or whatever amount of every sale.

But when i am paying 950 pesos for a damn litre of milk which is already 50% more than any supermarket, why is it fair that they ask for a mininum of $1000 to use debit. Just pure greed and this dude asked me to spend 50 pesos more to use debit and i said nah chao.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys quick question and i hope this doesn't come off as entitled or anything:

I know it is quite common here that corner stores do not let you pay with debit or credit unless you spend a minimum of lets say $1.000. Is this not against the terms of conditions of Transbank? It is in Canada, and yes some stores still do it there too and get away with it. And i get it, transbank takes a 2% or whatever amount of every sale.

But when i am paying 950 pesos for a damn litre of milk which is already 50% more than any supermarket, why is it fair that they ask for a mininum of $1000 to use debit. Just pure greed and this dude asked me to spend 50 pesos more to use debit and i said nah chao.
I believe that it isn't transbank but that other thing from Banco Estado

In other stores, they just charge you that extra 2-3% lol

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
El nuevo sistema, Compra Aqui o Compra Ya (o algo asi se llama).

Con Transbank lo unico que me piden es comprar más de 500 pesos. La unica vez que me pusieron problemas por luca estaba pagando con TC y al parecer la comision era mayor o algo asi (igual fue hace años).

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i would have been okay with just charging me the damn 2% and not having to look through the store for something that cost 50 pesos or the cheapest product that I didnt go there to buy. Dude was rude so i just got a bit pissed lol. Oh well.