• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
I didn't get a notification, just noticed the thread while I was lurking on Hangouts.

Habrá que ir tratando de escribir con frecuencia en el OT para que esté en las primeras páginas y más gente lo note.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah.

So, any opinions on Piñera calling the election fraud? Man is desperate.

Kandinsky

Oct 25, 2017
Osupz

Estaba leyendo acerca del GoW y caché este hilo(wena español)

guuys tengo una pregunta, no se si es piratería o algo ilegal, la dura que no cacho, pero es sospechosa la wea, andaba viendo ofertas de juegos para switch(btw get XBC2, it's amazing) y me tope con unos packs que venden a precio bastante reducido. Ejemplos , y Alguien sabe que chucha? lol

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Osupz

guuys tengo una pregunta, no se si es piratería o algo ilegal, la dura que no cacho, pero es sospechosa la wea, andaba viendo ofertas de juegos para switch(btw get XBC2, it's amazing) y me tope con unos packs que venden a precio bastante reducido. Ejemplos , y Alguien sabe que chucha? lol
I don't have a Switch, so I don't really know how the it's digital store and games work.

Deberias revisar la reputación del vendedor y si otra gente ha comprado packs así.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Osupz

Los precios son sumamente truchos, ya que todos esos juegos están a 60 dólares en la eshop (casi 40.000). Aunque los comprará en eshops de otros países con los precios más baratos no se si alcanzaría para que el vendiera los 3 juegos a 40 lucas y se quedara con una ganancia así que ojo.

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
No tenía idea que existía un ChileEra jajaja. Slds compas!

Pregunta. Hoy se supone que sale el Horizon Zero Complete Edition. Alguien sabe donde ya pueda estar? (Euro?) Las tiendas andan muy calladas.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
No tenía idea que existía un ChileEra jajaja. Slds compas!

Pregunta. Hoy se supone que sale el Horizon Zero Complete Edition. Alguien sabe donde ya pueda estar? (Euro?) Las tiendas andan muy calladas.
Haven't read about this on their facebook pages yet.
Pero como no soy de Stgo, no tengo info actualizada jajaj

Seriously, one of you has the goods and is holding out

Fork em over!

Please? :( They still sell them at the Jumbo right?
Prefiero las de distintos sabores que las de menta jajaj

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
I am in the united states. Fruity gummies a dime a dozen, these are quite literally the Gummi Venus De milo!

Anyways, what else you guys like? Do they still make Triton sandwich cookies and Nestle Trencito chocolate bars?

Oct 25, 2017

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the people celebrating in the streets that a millionaire politician just got elected. Seems super weird to me. Would say the same if Guillier won.

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
I don't get the people celebrating in the streets that a millionaire politician just got elected. Seems super weird to me. Would say the same if Guillier won.

That´s an understatement

25398127_1737094879690354_5131569143350931169_o.jpg

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I love how you're actually more chilean than like 70% of us, lol. Good luck with finding a job!
No one questions me on not being Chilean except when it comes to one thing - the giveaway that something is strange about me and I may be a foreigner is anytime the double r comes up. I can't do it still after years here. My friends laugh all the time. I don't have the tongue for it. Perrrrrro. I can get away with avoiding those words most days and/or mumbling them quickly so people may not catch it but ya, I wish I could train my tongue to roll.

I feel Chilean though. This is my home.

I found a job but it is in La Serena where I have lived and worked before. I really want to stay in Santiago though. May have no choice though but head north for a bit.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
No one questions me on not being Chilean except when it comes to one thing - the giveaway that something is strange about me and I may be a foreigner is anytime the double r comes up. I can't do it still after years here. My friends laugh all the time. I don't have the tongue for it. Perrrrrro. I can get away with avoiding those words most days and/or mumbling them quickly so people may not catch it but ya, I wish I could train my tongue to roll.

I feel Chilean though. This is my home.

I found a job but it is in La Serena where I have lived and worked before. I really want to stay in Santiago though. May have no choice though but head north for a bit.

Heads up, you can train your train to make the rr sound! I had problems making that sound and other sounds with an r, so I had to go to a phono audiologist when I was a child and she gave me exercises to correctly pronounce complicated sounds. The downside is that the exercises wiped my accent and to this day some people still think I'm a foreigner for how I speak, but details.

If I remember the exercise for the r sound I'll put it here or send you a PM.

On other topic, how is everyone with Christmas shopping? I had to go out Thursday morning to Paseo Ahumada and holy shit, it was insane. I finished up that day though, I just have to wrap up some little things and bake the cookies for tonight.

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
Haha i remember sitting next to a mexican dude in college, after a week i was speaking with a strong mexican accent, i had no idea i was talking like that, and my dad on a sunday meal asked me in front of everyone, why the fuck i was talking like a mexican all of a sudden , next week on my birthday my dad bought me a mexican hat xD

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up, you can train your train to make the rr sound! I had problems making that sound and other sounds with an r, so I had to go to a phono audiologist when I was a child and she gave me exercises to correctly pronounce complicated sounds. The downside is that the exercises wiped my accent and to this day some people still think I'm a foreigner for how I speak, but details.

If I remember the exercise for the r sound I'll put it here or send you a PM.

On other topic, how is everyone with Christmas shopping? I had to go out Thursday morning to Paseo Ahumada and holy shit, it was insane. I finished up that day though, I just have to wrap up some little things and bake the cookies for tonight.
Everyone keeps telling me to practice practice practice. 1 out of 99 times it comes out right just by sure luck but nothing consistent. I wouldn't mind seeing those exercises if you do remember them.

I have been given some words to practice or loosen up my tongue but I forgot what they were. As children were there specific words you guys were taught to make learning to do the double r?

As for Christmas shopping I started today and will finish tomorrow like a typical Chilean at the last minute.

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
Also , i think we are the only country that calls him Viejito Pascuero, Pascua in other countries is that thing with the chocolate eggs and bunnies.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Since we are asking about buying stuff

anyone knows where to find, or the best cheap way of importing, a Powersaves for 3DS ?

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone keeps telling me to practice practice practice. 1 out of 99 times it comes out right just by sure luck but nothing consistent. I wouldn't mind seeing those exercises if you do remember them.

I have been given some words to practice or loosen up my tongue but I forgot what they were. As children were there specific words you guys were taught to make learning to do the double r?

As for Christmas shopping I started today and will finish tomorrow like a typical Chilean at the last minute.

Encontre un video con ejercicios para la R! Y de palabras, mi ejercicio era primero poner la lengua entre las paletas y el paladar, e intentar hacer un ruido tipo motor. De ahí intentar decir carrera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qCoVHpGa8&app=desktop

Since we are asking about buying stuff

anyone knows where to find, or the best cheap way of importing, a Powersaves for 3DS ?

Generalmente cosas del extranjero las traigo vía casilla. No se si es lo más barato pero es lo más comodo - puedes comprar en Amazon o eBay, enviar a la casilla y la casilla lo trae a Chile. Eso si, a través de casilla no te salvas del pago de impuestos si el valor es sobre 30 dolares.

butman

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Cabros, que foros en español recomiendan, nivel ERA, para hablar de Monster Hunter World?

butman

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yo también lo estoy jugando,. soy re noob si, pero si te puedo ayudar en algo, pregunta.

Soy igual de novato. Es mi primer MH, nunca pude meterme a jugar los portátiles. Los controles en PSP y 3DS eran pésimos.

Tengo una duda rebásica, como se usa el slingshot? Pq a veces sólo puedo tirar o piedras o pedazos de caca, pero nunca puedo por ejemplo tirar las redes o rocas que están colgando o alcanzar esos bichos brillantes que cuelgan en lo alto. Uso la Katana.

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
Soy igual de novato. Es mi primer MH, nunca pude meterme a jugar los portátiles. Los controles en PSP y 3DS eran pésimos.

Tengo una duda rebásica, como se usa el slingshot? Pq a veces sólo puedo tirar o piedras o pedazos de caca, pero nunca puedo por ejemplo tirar las redes o rocas que están colgando o alcanzar esos bichos brillantes que cuelgan en lo alto. Uso la Katana.

Para usar redes, tienes que dejar presionado L1, y luego con cuadrado o circulo recorres el menu de herramientas.

Para usar slingshot debes dejar presionado el L2, y apuntar y disparar lo que tengas en el arma.

para saltar con la cuerda , debes presionar Circulo, cerca del objeto, aveces sale un aviso de que tienes esa opción.

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Encontre un video con ejercicios para la R! Y de palabras, mi ejercicio era primero poner la lengua entre las paletas y el paladar, e intentar hacer un ruido tipo motor. De ahí intentar decir carrera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qCoVHpGa8&app=desktop
I am not even bullshitting you but this helped me a lot. I can already see a difference in the exercises used in that video. I am blown away actually. That channel has some other good videos on the subject. Gracias!

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
I am not even bullshitting you but this helped me a lot. I can already see a difference in the exercises used in that video. I am blown away actually. That channel has some other good videos on the subject. Gracias!

FYI, no all R syllables have the rolling R sound

Alterado
Parido
Minoritario
Sufragio
La Serena
Valparaíso
Arica

You´ll have to use the soft R sound on all these examples.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
PSA: Age of Empire DE is cheaper on chilean's Windows store than the US (9.500 pesos, vs U$19.99, or like 12 lucas)

Todojuegos has Call of Duty IW Legacy (with CoD4 Remaster) at 12.900 pesos

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
I saw Tio Emilio in the streets of Santiago. I got scared for a second because he was walking in my direction and was waiting for cameras to come out of all directions and for him to scream "Te pillamos po compadre!"

But he just walked by me.

Ostinatto

Oct 30, 2017
I saw Tio Emilio in the streets of Santiago. I got scared for a second because he was walking in my direction and was waiting for cameras to come out of all directions and for him to scream "Te pillamos po compadre!"

But he just walked by me.

Fuck that guy, instead of investigating big fish industrialist businessman, corrupt politicians or even big drug dealers,

He focuses only on everyday crooks, what a waste.....

criesofthepast

Crash Test Dummy
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck that guy, instead of investigating big fish industrialist businessman, corrupt politicians or even big drug dealers,

He focuses only on everyday crooks, what a waste.....
Su Propia Trampa is a guilty pleasure of mine. Manos del Fuego and Espias del Amor as well. Low budget, raw and hilarious.

I am with you on going after big fish but it would probably be almost impossible to infultrate cartels or catch corrupt politicians versus the much easier to catch ordinary dumb delincuentes on the street. It is the easier route and they get the ratings.

To their credit they have caught some pretty messed up people on Su Propia Trampa. Pedophiles, gang member killers (that one fucked up Quilicura episode), and all around disgusting people. I am sure it has saved a lot of common folk from being scammed by exposing the scammers to the country.