• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Please die Pooh
Yep, this is the country people say should take over global leadership from America. The oppressive surveillance state with government-sanctioned organ farms.
Nobody is saying that. The European Union should take over global leadership. They more or less already did from amoral standpoint.

Oct 27, 2017
Southend on Sea, UK
untitledymknx.png

Seems to be working as intended.

Oct 25, 2017
The world has to do something to stop the human rights abuses in China.

Fuck paying more money for goods that are made in China tho.

/s

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
I can see you being beaten to death and having your organs sold for not having facial registration.

If everyone around you is in the system it's going to make you a target that stands out I'd imagine.
This does beg the question what China is going to do about the people in the country they revoked citzenship.

Basically due to China's One Child policy (which was upgraded to 2 child) any child birthed beyond the mandated cap has their citizenship revoked if they can't pay a massive fine (which is not affordable for most of them).

So legally speaking China has a a few million people in their borders they aren't kicking out but aren't integrating them into the government framework because they aren't supposed to acknowledge their existence.

Something has gotta give here with this galaxy brain doctrine and I don't think they will treat these manufactured minorities well.

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Do not have kids. They are gonna grow up in a totally completely fucked up world.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*blinks*

*rescans thread*

It's bad enough when people don't read OP's but for someone to pretend they read a thread when you clearly didn't is totally bizarre.
??? I'm not referencing this thread. We've had plenty of other China topics with defense forces popping in. And I read the article and thread. What? Your response is puzzling. You did see what I was responding to?

Jadentheman

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China is also the pioneer for the dystopian stuff, they don't care since they know the outside world hates their government. But best believe Europe then the United States will end up having this as well if not already. Those government just won't tell you...

TheDoctor

Oct 27, 2017

civet

Jul 6, 2019
France
The majority of people want more security so that's one way of making it happen. A lot of people are also willing to pay from their own pockets to get the latest (spying) tech in their household.
We're all supporting this by purchasing China made products as well (avoidable but with difficulties these days).

Nothing much that will stop the machine from now on. Those are sad times for the Chinese people and not only them.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
That's why it's a GoOd ThInG our phones have face id blasting our fucking faces with IR 24/7 lol as you can see it never turns out badly