• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

I know we don't really care about celebrity relationships here, but I know my fellow AoS fans will want to know why the hell Chloe is with this jerk.

Chloe has spoken about the discrimination she faced in trying to get acting roles due to her Asian heritage and last name, which led her to changing her name. She often speaks out against hate and ignorance, and has been a good role model for minority women in acting.

Logan Paul is, well... the exact opposite?

I'm so disappointed.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Uhh... OK? Why y'all want her to justify her dating choices? She isn't yours to worry about.

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a short sighted, stupid decision. Especially for career prospects but I guess girl.

"vibrantly curious about life" lmfao

Stoopkid

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People have an unreasonable amount of jealousy of these youtube stars.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Uhh... OK? Why y'all want her to justify her dating choices? She isn't yours to worry about.
Because she's someone in a rare position that a lot of people look up to, and it kind of sucks that she seems to be making excuses for someone who acts in direct opposition to the positive effect she's trying to have on the world. Sorry if that annoys me I guess.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Hope both to be happy.
Also asking someone to justify her relationship is a bit petty. She is an adult, and I'm sure she know who and what Logan Paul does or did.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
People are allowed to date whoever they want, but yeah, as for someone that is heavily against Asian racism, this is pretty crazy.

Love can cloud the mind like that. "That's not who he really is" "He's changed" etc. etc.

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I know and love Chloe, but I have no idea who this Logan Paul is. Is he a celebrity as in 'Youtube Celebrity'?

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Because she's someone in a rare position that a lot of people look up to, and it kind of sucks that she seems to be making excuses for someone who acts in direct opposition to the positive effect she's trying to have on the world. Sorry if that annoys me I guess.
He's an idiot YouTuber who doesn't even scratch the surface of awful. Let her date her badboy for a bit.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The man is a weapons-grade asshole but I'm pretty sure she's not responsible for his behavior.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
Logan Paul is a right cunt.

The twit asking Chloe may as well be one going by her lack of the most basic decorum regarding other people's private lives.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hasn't this been a thing for a while? And I don't understand why it's really anyone's business anyway.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
She knows him better than y'all to be fair.

What he's put out has given me no reason to think he's anything good, but public vs private can be weird like that.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
I know and love Chloe, but I have no idea who this Logan Paul is. Is he a celebrity as in 'Youtube Celebrity'?

Hahah I don't know how anyone frequenting the Internet could miss that Aokigahara debacle of his, it's all over the place on the Internet when it happened.

The man is a weapons-grade asshole but I'm pretty sure she's not responsible for his behavior.

Yeah she's not but it really hurts her credibility if and when she's talking about racism against Asians in the future though.

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Let her figure out what kind of brain dead superdouche he is on her own terms. She'll get there sooner than people think.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Lol none of you have favorite celebrities that you follow on social media? Everyone got all up in arms over Grimes and Elon but my commentary on the intensely contradictory nature of this has everyone saying I'm creepy. Ok

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
he's lame as shit, and anybody willing to date the man must be as well tbh

but whatever, let her do what she wants. its nobody's business.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Lol none of you have favorite celebrities that you follow on social media? Everyone got all up in arms over Grimes and Elon but my commentary on the intensely contradictory nature of this has everyone saying I'm creepy. Ok
No. I don't give a shit about who any celebrities date. They're their own persons. They can deal with their personal lives. Her being a celebrity gives no one the right to intrude on her relationship with another person. Like, don't be that guy.

May 27, 2018
Eh, I think she could do far better for herself than the fuckwit who became the face of the terminal disease Youtube is dying of but it's her call at the end of the day.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Lmao, it is nobody's problem if she is dating Logan Paul, kind of a creepy thread.
Please, we had threads about Ariana grande getting engaged and Justin Bieber too.

If she finds his racist douche antics appealing that's on her.

No. I don't give a shit about who any celebrities date. They're their own persons. They can deal with their personal lives. Her being a celebrity gives no one the right to intrude on her relationship with another person. Like, don't be that guy.
Don't be that guy and thread whine and make long posts how you don't care.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia

I mean it's noteworthy and understandable IMO, especially if she's claiming to fight racism against Asians.

Well at the very least now you and everyone else knows her credibility whenever she speaks against racism on Asians is not at all dependable anymore due to this.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I mean it's noteworthy and understandable IMO, especially if she's claiming to fight racism against Asians.

Well at the very least now you and everyone else knows her credibility whenever she speaks against racism on Asians is not at all dependable anymore due to this.
Seriously watch his dumbass do racist ass shit in Japan.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Don't be that guy and thread whine and make long posts how you don't care.
Ain't whining to point out the creepiness of asking personal questions about another's relationship and justifying it 'cause they're a celebrity. That's how paparazzi getaway with all the shit they do.

Hops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Madrid, Spain.
She is a young celebrity, who do you think she is going to date? Some guy fighting for social rights that has no money? Lmao. Some people are so gullible when it comes to "feminists" or celebrities that use social issues to promote themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.