• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017

Let's go back and check the record shall we?

"Up until November 2016, they could have had a conversation about Trump Tower Moscow, and it went nowhere," Giuliani told CNN.
"It was a real estate project. There was a letter of intent to go forward, but no one signed it," he said.

tenor.gif

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Now we move on to:

He was spying on Russia because he knew Russia wanted Hillary to win.

Bless his heart.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Trump is the worst. Like I want him in prison just for his sheer level of ineptitude. It's disgusting this man became president and honestly a slap in the face of intelligent, hard working and way more deserving people who could fill that role.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You're telling me that Giuliani lied?
Expected. We'll see what narrative they spin up next

OP
OP
Veliladon

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is the worst. Like I want him in prison just for his sheer level of ineptitude. It's disgusting this man became president and honestly a slap in the face of intelligent, hard working and way more deserving people who could fill that role.

But platocplx, I thought both parties were the same!

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So the millionth brazen lie Trump and Co have told? What are the actual punitive ramifications of this?

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to find out why this means nothing!

"Since the President can't read well, he didn't know he was signing a letter of intent, and therefore, he wasn't lying!!"

So the millionth brazen lie Trump and Co have told? What are the actual punitive ramifications of this?

Probably nothing. Unless they said this in the answers to the Mueller questionnaire, which I believe counts as sworn testimony, then it's just another lie.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
But platocplx, I thought both parties were the same!
Man. Like I want to shoot that term into the sun. I've been thinking of buying a domain about both parties and just laying all out in a Venn diagram and each parties voting records on everything just to concisely say no. They are far from the same. I mean this fucking party has elected unqualified presidents TWICE.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Have to constantly remind myself this Cuomo is a different Cuomo from the Governor.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
No one knew about a letter of intent (except investigators) until Guillani said there's one out there

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
That's not his signature, the document accidentally went through a seismometer during a major earthquake.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
We're going to soon find out that this is fake, according to Trump.

But then later he'll say it's real, but, it's not a crime and the real crime here is that it was leaked!

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Time for the usual mantra from the cultists.

It didn't happen.
Maybe it happened but he didn't know about it.
He knew about it but he wasn't directly involved.
He was directly involved but it's not illegal.
It's illegal but Hillary's emails, ummm Benghazi something.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It didn't happen.

At this point they don't even bother with the first points and just skip to whataboutism since that's really the only defense they've got.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

It didn't happen.

Sounds about right.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that the only fascist coup of the American government was done by a gaggle of cartoonishly incompetent fuckwits.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that the only fascist coup of the American government was done by a gaggle of cartoonishly incompetent fuckwits.

it just shows you how stupid most of america is. Donald Trump isn't even that good of a used-car salesman, yet look at how far he's gotten. well having his father's millions probably helped him a lot. mostly to settle all those lawsuits against him.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
Why isn't this breaking on the headline of every single news website? This is huge if true.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
it just shows you how stupid most of america is. Donald Trump isn't even that good of a used-car salesman, yet look at how far he's gotten. well having his father's millions probably helped him a lot. mostly to settle all those lawsuits against him.
He showed hate and racism still works really well in America. That's what he rode in on and how he succeeded.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In five hundred years even dropouts from the Hollywood Upstairs Academy of Bird Law, will cite Giuliani as the worst lawyer ever, fighting over his dusty glass covered relics with the Public Relations Historic Society.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Man. Like I want to shoot that term into the sun. I've been thinking of buying a domain about both parties and just laying all out in a Venn diagram and each parties voting records on everything just to concisely say no. They are far from the same. I mean this fucking party has elected unqualified presidents TWICE.
I'll co-sign this.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017

Trump has always maintained his fame by projecting a poor slob's idea of what a rich and powerful man is like. Perhaps his success is no surprise when one considers how popular tabloids, reality TV, and trash talk shows are.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah, starting out with about $420M is a nice head start.