• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what the meeting was about.

Also, what a clickbait thread title, just put Ted Cruz in the thread title.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Isn't this in opposition to everything Chris claims to stand for on social media?

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
Evans seems like a good guy so I'm going to assume this is one of those situations where he's doing right by a kid.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He's been working on this site for a while now. I remember a thread here (or maybe the other place?) Where a stink was raised cause people felt like Evans was "both sides"ing.
Personally I feel it's a noble endeavor to at least try to present the major platforms and ideas of both parties so people can have a place to refer to begin, as it says on the tin; A starting place.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

He's been working on this site for a while now. I remember a thread here (or maybe the other place?) Where a stink was raised cause people felt like Evans was "both sides"ing.
Personally I feel it's a noble endeavor to at least try to present the major platforms and ideas of both parties so people can have a place to refer to begin, as it says on the tin; A starting place.

Yeah, I knew why he was there because of that old thread. Both that one and this seem like an attempt at shitting on Chris Evans for no reason whatsoever.

Oct 25, 2017

Is he gonna show that the Republican Party basically has no platform because lmao

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Oh man, I thought Chris Evans sat down with a little girl and an actual human. Not some fucking ghoul from the trenches of hell wearing a human skin suit.

Staf

Nov 7, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden

Watching that clip, Evans is charming as hell. Nice guy.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Been follow this thing he's been after for a while and I know he has good intentions, I just hope he doesn't end up giving unintended extra legitimacy to illegitimate conservative talking points. Kinda like what happened with that doctors argue with anti-vaxers video.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
I love Chris Evans, but I just want to shake him and tell him Ted Cruz isn't Thanos: he's not misguided, he's a sociopathic nihilist.

bricewgilbert

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WA, USA
Outdated Liberal fantasies. You don't win by working with the people in power who disagree with you. You win by beating them. Sure try to give the public a reason to come to your side. But these people? Amateur hour.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of naïveté in this thread because you guys like Captain America movies. What will the excuses be when the site launches and it's exactly as worthless as it seems it's going to be?

Oct 26, 2017
Well if you want to do what Chris Evans is attempting to do then you got to be able to sit down and talk to people you disagree with.