• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Prepare for the most inaccurate film in history...

giphy.gif

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I hope that they also include that time when Hogan destroyed the USSR after bodyslaming Andre the 8 ft tall Giant in front of 250000 rabid hulkamaniacs

This isn't a joke. The Hulkster literally tore every muscle in his back lifting the 650 lbs. Giant and didn't know if he would agree to the finish or literally murder Hogan in the ring.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully its as good as the Jack Veneno movie, that movie ended up with so much hype.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
At the very least they can set the record straight and paint Hogan as the rightful hero in the Mega Powers saga.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this bio pic treats everything Hogan has ever said as the truth. Him almost joining Metalica, Bret Hart getting pinned by HBK at WrestleMania 16, Andre weighing 8 million pounds, working 400 days one year due to time zones, all of it.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I have a friend whose dad looks so much like Hogan, it's scary.

Didn't know the extremely racist stuff about Hogan. I've never followed any wrestling closely either though.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the movie falls apart in production so Hogan never gets a dime from any sort of backend deal. But there is something amusing to me thinking of Chris Hemsworth doing a re-creation of the "It's not hot!" meme.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't like biopics when the subjects are alive and get to write their own story. Unless it is something once in a life time like Sully and the dude that had to cut off his own arm

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They really should say it's semi-biographical. It'll be the most accurate description consider all the shit he lies about.

peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they include tidbits from the VInce McMahon biopic that was never made, for the scenes that involved Hulk.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Can we get Vince Russo to play himself at Bash At The Beach where he called Hogan a piece of shit for hogging the title?

I'd rather have a Macho Man biopic instead.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017