• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dental Plan

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
lq7aTiT.gif

:HHemsworth:

Merriweather

Oct 29, 2017
This is in a race to beat the Vince McMahon biopic to release isn't it?

Also, will Hemsworth go full Hogan and shave his head?

Eulala

Aug 8, 2018
I will be very confused when the day the first look pictures of Hemsworth-as-Hogan come out.

Sexually confused.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Don't know what's a worse sign, Hogan being involved with the project, or Bischoff being involved with the project. Either way, expect a full lovey-dovey display of his rise to Hulkamania complete with random scenes of him being extra friendly to black talent

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Mahershala Ali and Idris Elba as Booker T and Stevie Ray. Harlem Heat gotta be in this.

Booker-T-Calls-Hulk-Hogan-A-Word.jpg

Only question is who could possibly be Mean Gean?

Stephen Root?

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Gonna be a puff piece instead of it having the more interesting politicking and racism stuff, isn't it?

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Too young to play Hogan in his prime. At least growing up, Hogan has always been an old wrestler lol

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
If Hogan is part of the production in any way, I don't want to see this. Hogan telling his own story would be a grave disservice to any kind of truth telling the movie would strive for.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
This has to be amazing on at least every level.

I just hope we have thor backstage rubbing his fu manchu telling the powers that be,"That's not going to work for the hulkster, brother."

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the all time con men Eric Bischoff as a producer lol

Racist piece of shit Hogan is going to be portrayed as an angel

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Hogan is part of the production in any way, I don't want to see this. Hogan telling his own story would be a grave disservice to any kind of truth telling the movie would strive for.
He's listed as consultant and Eric Bischoff is one of the producers.

I can't wait to see how they film Hogan "fighting on behalf" of Bret @ WM9.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Aside from being able to handle the physical transformation this is trash casting for Hogan. Also its explicitly focusing on when he had a positive image, when we all know him and his family is garbage at this point

BUT what I would pay to see Bale as Vince McMahon and Joe Manganiello as Macho Man