• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
sbR6UEe.png

That's... a weird description of his job to endorse?
You can tell by choosing these to retweet exactly what kind of a dude he is.
Come on really? Obviously it's suppose to be sarcastic.
It's hard to tell! No offense!

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why are you are hell bent on defending this haha

I'm not defending Jericho's podcast, I'm talking about the company that has a trans wrestler, LGBTQ wrestlers and partnered with a company to help those with sensory issues.

Why are you hell bent on trying to cancel anything you don't agree with? Not to mention AEW has zero involvement with the podcast

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I'm not defending Jericho's podcast, I'm talking about the company that has a trans wrestler, LGBTQ wrestlers and partnered with a company to help those with sensory issues.
All the more reason they shouldn't be cool with the face of the company platforming a nazi
Why are you hell bent on trying to cancel anything you don't agree with? Not to mention AEW has zero involvement with the podcast
I never said the show should be cancelled, but cancel culture strikes again I guess, another victim claimed.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
AEW figures about to drop like a rock if this hits it big, especially for those that moved over due to WWE's political shinanigans. Although it does make the millennial bashing pretty fitting lol.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Didn't really care about this to be honest, was never going to listen, but the Boogieisms and defensiveness is offputting. Such a non-partisan guy he's cool with signal boosting MAGA chuds on Twitter, hashtag triggered. Just own the heat you get from the Trump name in 2019, you knew what you were stepping into.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I just saw that The View had shitbag Jr on their show yesterday to talk about his book as well, and it turned into one big shouting match between him and the women; especially McCain.

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone get the gist of how Jericho handled this interview or lead up into it on the episode? I ain't gonna download or listen, but I am certainly curious enough to find out if there's a rundown out there.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I mean, Chris is probably an idiot IRL who uses "common sense" solutions to shit.

I listen to local AM talk radio just to know what the fuck normal asstains think, and some fucker called in to talk about how law enforcement used to get respect in the 70s and 80s and then suggested that a criminal should have been shot by the police years ago before he could commit another crime and the hosts were lapping it up.

Most people are fucking idiots, especially when they are largely insulated from the day to day problems of society.

Not a great excuse, but at least AEW as a brand is inclusive... but I suspect most white men over the age of 45 aren't on the right side of Trump, especially those who get hit in the head with chairs regularly.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
This thread title hurt me. This right here is why I actively try to not to have heroes.

How do you guys think Roddy Piper would have leaned when it comes to Trump? Guy was one of my favorite entertainers growing up, and I really respected him even now.
I think Piper would fucking hate his arrogance and pompous attitude, but who knows.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
This isnt surprising. I used to do a lot of work for the Fozzy street team years ago. The person that helped distrubute the early Fozzy albums in places like Australia became a friend of mine and other members of the team.

A night little after the election said friend posted a picture of him and trump congratulating the US for electing him. I commented and respectfully told him my concerns about having Trump president mentioning my desire for free community/technical college. All a sudden out of left fucking field Jericho's wife Jessica just tears into me accusing me of wanting a hand out and not wanting to work for school like she did. Her last comment still makes me sick.

"I'm so glad that Trump is president so my taxes wont get raised to pay for college for people like you."

I hadn't been able to enjoy Jericho's career ever since because I figured if his wife held those views he more than likely would too.